Issa wpms And trust

There are some decent ones on there sid , who I have respect for,
But they are railroaded by a couple who view it as there own. personal platform, and it’s there way or highway. That’s not a democratic organisation but a dictatorship. Mate

I am the spokesman for Issa. But everything I do or put out there is agreed by all other 11 comitee members , we do everything by the book, and as said everything we do is with our fellow fans first and foremost in our thoughts. , and we wouldn’t have it any other way
We also will represent every fan past present and future if we are approached to do so, Not just our members, , and will raise there concerns with club
But apparantley we are doing it wrong as trust say they only represent there members , and that don’t wash with me, They have a duty to fully represent the views of. Any Walsall fc fan which they. Fail spectacularly at , and show no remorse in doing so

1 Like

This club goes round in increasingly tiresome circles in so many ways. 1 step forward 20 back.

1 Like

Bob Thomas is a trust member (vice chairman I think) isn’t that @Pedagogue?

Totally agree. And yes. Bob is on trust, and in my own personnel experience. His a voice of reason ,
So is Trevor Rees and are always prepared to listen fairly and have tried to. Negotiate. A harmonious relationship in the past , Howe ther , This is the second time this has happened. And Issa did not get embroiled in a public war if words with trust, Out of respect for bob and Trevor. Last time
But enough is enough and no matter how hard. Bob and Trevor try they can not be held responsible for the actions of. Certain individuals who ride rough shot, over the trusts own constitutional rules and in my our (Issa) hold trust to ransom.

We feel the actions of some are bringing trust into disrepute and until Issa have. An undertaking that a full internal investigation is carried out we. Will not have any dealings whatsoever with them

1 Like

Well how come @Pedagogue doesn’t come on here and Defend/explain the trusts point of view,is he frightened of speaking out of place?

I am sorry to read all this but I cannot understand why ISSA has withdrawn from a working party with the Club because they don’t agree with another participant . If the Trust are not representing their members then that surely is a matter for those members . The only positive from this is that some of those members may have been alerted to an issue of which they had no knowledge.

4 Likes

That has to be a question for bob mate
As said I have respect for both bob and Trevor but feel they are again placed in an impossible sittuation. Due to the actions of a few,

Should have been sorted last time round , which we thought it had but apparantly not. Which is disappointing. Seeing we tried our level best to form a working relationship with trust , Which was welcomed by some , But evidently not the ones who truly run it , From outside its own rules

As said mate no where have we said we won’t work with club. We will and wish to do so. But not at same meetings that trust attend. ,

People can jump to conclusions but I’ll state here and now I go into those meetings. Batting for the fans of Walsall fc every time, I’ll ask the serious stuff, Stuff thst. Needs answering, stuff thst every fan has the right to hear an answer about, And will continue to do so. If that makes me a figure of hatred so be it. But it will never stop me. Only from now on it will have to be done in a different way than via wpms

To much to go into on here but the truth will out it always does , and I’ll be able to look any fan in the eye. When it does. ,knowing I had been truthful with them

In all seriousness. And Issa apart I urge everyone to visit the Issa Facebook page and. Look at a comment out on there by Stan Bennett
That’s a player who played and captained our club hundreds of times. And a gentleman to boot who has no reason to lie

How disgraceful is that towards someone held in such high regard by many fans,

Maybe someone on here can copy and put the comment on here. As. I admit I’m useless at anything like that
Maybe then people will see why we can’t have any sort of working relationship. With an organisation that lets one of there. Own board. Get away with such things Absolute shameful behaviour , which no one can. Justify. Whatsoever

1 Like

The sad thing about all of this is the football club host these meetings for the various supporters groups and now they are probably thinking blimey we are caught up with two groups at loggerheads one of them no longer attending meetings. Supporters certainly not united behind the cause at all.

1 Like

Judean Popular Front v The Popular Front of Judea :wink:

5 Likes

Speaking personally, I think that the columns of social media are an inappropriate forum for this apparent vendetta. I do not know to whom ISSA is referring but I have a very good idea … but I have absolutely NO idea what the accusations are about! Again, it is a personal opinion, but I think that there should be only one fans’ organisation, not four (and I’m a member of 3 of them!).

I do know that when there was a previous spat, about 10 months ago, some totally inaccurate and potentially libellous comments were made about a couple of Trust officers, which is why I would like privately to know the FACTS that ISSA claim to have. I have told Dave (Olly) Beckett that I am more than willing to broker some rapprochement between the two bodies. We are, after all, supposed to be on the same side. We are supposed to be holding the football club to task, not arguing in front of them. Stefan and Dan must be laughing their socks off at these antics.

Just because the Trust does not bicker and argue, or make offensive comments, does not mean that there is not another side to the argument. It just does not feel that facebook, Twitter and the like is an appropriate place to have such arguments.

I am very disappointed with some of the comments above. Personally offensive comments say more about the posters than their victim. I can never remember these people applying to join the Trust and thus being able to mould it to their own views.

I do not propose to continue this thread but instead, hopefully Trevor (Trust Chairman) and I will be able to listen to ISSA officers and and have an adult discussion with them.

UTS

5 Likes

It’s all a 1970s mentality. Bit sad really. All of you / them. Glad I’m not involved. He said she said. No one will come out of this with any kudos. You both pretend to represent the best interest of the fans. I assure you, you don’t. Only yourselves.

3 Likes

I have to say,when I went at meet a number of fans going to play Swindon,I was totally shocked when an elderly fan,probably younger than me,told me he was not supposed to speak to me or Olly,I said has your wife told you this,no he said if I do my grandson will not be allowed to play for the trust again this by mr Davise, this really shocked me only to find out Olly had this as well,now I have been travelling from my home to Walsall for thirty year run by this same man,in all that time I have never been offered a cup of tea or anything at all,and I know of a number of players that will never come back because of this same man.

Stan’s reply on Facebook is as follows …

I have to say,when I went at meet a number of fans going to play Swindon,I was totally shocked when an elderly fan,probably younger than me,told me he was not supposed to speak to me or Olly,I said has your wife told you this,no he said if I do my grandson will not be allowed to play for the trust again this by mr Davise, this really shocked me only to find out Olly had this as well,now I have been travelling from my home to Walsall for thirty year run by this same man,in all that time I have never been offered a cup of tea or anything at all,and I know of a number of players that will never come back because of this same man.

That’s Stan Bennett’s comment

Bob I offered you the chance to stop all this by means of a meeting, you said you would get back to me,
This is your first response. And only since it went public, How long did you want us to wait Till the dust had settled again and await his next attack

As said read comments on post on other sites by a player. With a long standing association with club,
Do you not consider his comments to be truthful,
Do you consider others he speaks of to be liars

I’ll have an adult conversation with any one , we have begged for one in the past to no avail, , as well you know, ,

Who you view as a victim is also viewed as a perpetrator by many, But again guess they are wrong, No use stating an adult conversation needs to take place. When it suits , But couldn’t care less when asked previously as a group to sort things out

Issa have no axe to grind with you bob, But please don’t. Paint someone as a victim. When they have brought. Trouble to the table yet again
As you say you have no knowledge of what’s gone on
I truly believe you don’t, and that proves my point that. People are acting outside of your own body’s constitutional rules

Just for the record pleas answer me truthfully
After spending years seeking fan representation on board, with this intention part of your mission statement, And the main purpose of your existence as a fan body
Why at last working party meeting did your representive state he didn’t understand why it was important for it to happen ,and could see no point in it
Or are your representive unaware of the trusts end goal , strange this was only said by your representive when he heard mr Pomlett say this was highly unlikely to happen under his stewardship , giving valid reasons. For his decision, Of which I thanked him for his honesty and explanation, , and said we would relay back to our fans

You know as well as I do bob. Serious issues as to your own body,s rules and regulations are constantly broken, Thing is there is more groups. Now who won’t have the wool pulled over there eyes and ask taxing questions, on behalf of fans, the days of asking if we can have chips in the lower tier are long gone bob

And remember there is another two person,s on here who was present at that meeting who I’m sure will confirm that honest direct questions where asked and answers provided by all bar the trust
And trust won’t be able to claim they where ambushed as they did last time round,

Same as you bob that is my last word on the subject. ,but as said remember others where present and no lies are being told. From Issa on here

Yet according to trust. Said person is a victim,
I know my spelling ain’t the best but. Victim, and perpetrator are. Nothing alike in my book

For a ex player to go public with a statement . Like that. Just shows how disgraceful his actions are, yet. He’s a victim, is it any wonder an harmonious relationship can’t be formed with a body who lets one of its most senior personnel treat ex legends like that, in order to maintain his. Place on a body so out of touch with fans it’s untrue

2 Likes

Bad news. It will be for the right reasons i trust.

All very sad reading through this thread.

3 Likes