Its Sadler!

1 Like

Hadnā€™t seen, thanks for sharing.

10 Likes

Deserves his name at the top of a thread without the word ā€˜outā€™ after it.

3 Likes

Wonā€™t take me long

1 Like

Letā€™s all celebrate.

About as quick as the current Express and Star reporter.

3 Likes

Anagram of DREAM LAST.

I hope itā€™s not propheticā€¦

1 Like

Also an anagram of Smart Deal.

Up The Sadlerā€™s Saddlers

2 Likes

LARD TEAMS

Danny Guthrie the first signing then. Although Guthrie might be OK if he is put on a strict SALAD TERM.

3 Likes

Has Sadler expressed his view on the Traffic Lights yet?

2 Likes

If we re-signed Danny Guthrie and Lee Tomlin would they be LARD MATES?

1 Like

Or the catering?

1 Like

Iā€™ll keep my

Iā€™ll keep my powder dry on the announcement because Iā€™m not convinced heā€™s going to prove anymore successful than previous managers.
In fairness Flynn and Clarke before him were proven and look how that turned out so who knows what will happen with a relatively inexperienced head coach.
The one thing I am certain of is that Trivela need to back Sadler in order to take us forward and thatā€™s going to require serious investment on their part.

This guy speaks so well, the more I hear from him the more optimistic I become.

1 Like

And he sucks! What a crappy manager serious
Should have lost every game so far
Canā€™t organise a defence at all, every single team hit knife through butter
Look at who we could have had and we had sadler
Wtf were you thinking trivela

2 Likes

The most positive comment I have is that he still needs more than the one players he thinks he needs.

1 Like

I actually think we could have won all of our games so far but that isnā€™t a positive for Sadler.

Heā€™ll be gone by October !

1 Like

If he is then I fear for the season. It took weeks to appoint him, we will not have that time again during the season, also if they sacked him, where would we realistically be in the league given the goals already conceded. Personally hope he sees that he needs at least 2/3 more players and does the right thing.

Not a chance Sadler will be sacked unless we are bottom two and in serious trouble and Iā€™ll tell you why.

Trivela have admitted they have made mistakes on the footballing side, sacking a manager they promoted from within after an ā€œextensive and rigorousā€ recruitment process will kill their plan to create a stable of clubs. Any owner doing due diligence on new investors wouldnā€™t know where to put all the red flags emanating from Trivela at that point!

1 Like