James Clarke

well it’s about time bonzo put his hand in his pocket to right his wrongs :wink:

He’s an attacking midfielder, dosen’t score the rate of an Oztumer but an midfielder who can actually score a goal or two is very much needed at some point this summer.

I first noticed him at Exeter City then he played very well for a spell at Oxford. Was probably going to move to championship before he picked up a bad injury before moving to Bristol Rovers. Thought it was a sideways move but guess he wanted to move nearer back home.

Edit: Brizzle signed him for around 150k so yes well above the budget you’d expect.

This would be Clarkes doing. Get used to not finding out about this kinda thing and injury information etc. The less other clubs know the better in DCs opinion. But based on what I know from DC is is probably two years top. He doesn’t hand out long contracts.

1 Like

Another decent Gas man for you guys, he had an outstanding season last term and regularly was voted as Rovers MOM.

His weakness is his nut allergy…he required urgent hospital treatment on an away trip a season or so back when this condition came to light.

Rumours are - that the tea lady and the kit man are on their way…while Walall tourist board have opened a kiosk in Bristols Broadmead shopping centre and The Saddlers will be playing in red and white quarters next season.

10 Likes

We are used to knowing ■■■■ all about what is going on at our place, so no worries there :joy:

2 Likes

Massive club ain’t we :crazy_face:

Why,does he keep getting nutmegged? :grin:

2 Likes

Hopefully next season it’ll be like watching Brazil!

1 Like

Can’t be that bad if he’s come here. We only pay peanuts.

6 Likes

Sorry, I got stuck at this point :open_mouth::confused:

1 Like

Hope we don’t sign Newport’s Podraig Almond

1 Like

Scored a few goals at this level though. Could be quite a cashew could get some goals to fire us up the league.

1 Like

And that’s what we want, in a nutshell

1 Like

Can we get back on Topic please?

3 Likes

I agree otherwise this could become a Marathon thread.

Okay, I got the name wrong, no need to Snickers at me!

3 Likes

I hear his missus is called Hazel - not sure how that plays out…

It’s no picnic trying to get involved with you Saddlers types…just hope DC doesn’t sign the Portugese player Ferrero Rocher …such a signing could result in James getting a cob on!!!
I’ll get me coat…

6 Likes

I walnut tolerate any more nut-based puns.

1 Like

We will have to place a Bounty on the head of anyone that is nutty enough to try and Banjo our Mr Clarke!!

If anyone can make a difference, pe-can.

2 Likes