January transfer rumours

All fairness I don’t think those signings are any better than what we have. They’re welcome to them. Josh March is entitled to way up his options I suppose and fgr genuinely need attacking threats. As do we, but On paper march might see us as having four strikers on the books so much less chance of success.

1 Like

I would have thought league 1 will be a more likely move for him cant see him dropping two leagues, would be a good signing though so fingers crossed.

How about Simon Cox?

Proper penalty box striker as his goal record down the years in league one indicates.

Has been on the bench for Southend last few games so guess with them all but relegated they might look to cut costs and get him off the wage bill.

Scored 15 goals at league 1 level just last season.

Only 32 still. Sort of experienced signing that would scream ambition from this ownership compared to the Bonser years anyway.

2 Likes

If he was available, then yeah why not. But I can’t see a striker coming in unless one is moved on (Gaffney)

@JeefBoner & @Thanatos I’m patiently waiting for some rumours

1 Like

E&S states, “no fresh rumours today”.
They’re obviously keeping their “all quiet at the Banks’s” under wraps for the time being.

To be honest, I’ve heard a lot less since Clarke has come in. Much more professional than the previous 2.

1 Like

I suppose that’s a good thing.

Not if you are a nosey bastard like me :joy:

1 Like

I know loved the cryptic clues

1 Like

I think they got more out of it if the truth is known :wink:

1 Like

Most definitely

1 Like

Less meaning still some Info getting through then??? :joy:

What I cant understand is we know what was required after August… why ain’t we had people lined up for this game against Salford

Candlin recalled from his loan at Nuneaton.

Probably be in the squad today.

More likely to be on his way out. Hasn’t been with Nuneaton for over a week (prior to Adebayo injury).

We’ve been sniffing around a striker in non league whose scored 24 goals already this season…that’s only bit of info I’ve heard.

2 Likes

either us or forest green I would have thought

Correct my nephew said we wouldn’t pay the £50,000 fee they wanted for him what a joke

Hope it dont come back to bite us in the backside

1 Like