Joe Riley signs for The Saddlers

Looks very much a utility player, do you think we will sign RWB or just rotate White, Foulkes,Riley.?

Welcome to the promotion party Joe :grin:

Happy days. Looks a solid player for this level and hopefully can progress with us.

You donā€™t make apperances for Man Utdā€™s first team if you donā€™t have anything about you as a player. Maybe just lost his way a little.

Wonder where Flynn seeā€™s his primary position?

Welcome Joe . You will the first of many in the next few days I hope.

I refer you to the case of Mads Timm.
Rileys record at Carlisle suggests heā€™s way better than that other tosspot, but Iā€™m just pointing out being at ManUre is in itself no guarantee of quality.

1 Like

Mark Robins anā€™ all.

Harry Maguire ? :joy:

Robins had ability, he was just a lazy good for nothing toerag. :grin:

2 Likes

What happend at Bradford spent 2 seasons there only making 6 appearance.

Another one in. Happy with that.

Theyā€™ve just paid a fee for Oss, I wouldnā€™t put too much stock in their judgement!

2 Likes

Iā€™ll give you Mads Timm :sweat_smile:

A very generalised comment, but on the whole.

Stopped Fergie from getting the sack :man_shrugging:

1 Like

We have surely got to, if they donā€™t they are mad. The feeling around the Poundland at the minute is as high as itā€™s been in a very long time, perhaps even more so than dean smiths last season when we came close.
Capitalising on that could see another thousand or so season tickets plus more on the day support.
It would pay for itself

Absolutely delighted with this one, a very astute signing. Is he the game changer LP alluded to?

We will see youā€™d hope so. We need a lot of forwards / wingers. Frightening to think the only options we really have at the moment in that area is Rodney and kiernan

1 Like

He was good for saving the most successful managerā€™s jobs.

Edit: @APJ88 beat me to it :rofl:

1 Like

Reminds me of when we signed Joe Edwards. Plenty of league experience, able to cover multiple positions and is young enough to be able to kick on a level or two. Good signing

6 Likes

He didnā€™t do anything to help Ray Graydon, so in my book that makes him a cu*t.

3 Likes

I leer, joy.

2 Likes