Josh Gordon Signs!

You mean like a tactical change??? a plan A and B?bloody hell i will be having a nose bleed :laughing::wink:

4 Likes

Which is exactly what you want in a squad, players annoyed at missing out because other players in their position are doing better.

Look what Amadou had to compete with when he was upfront last season, 2 loanee strikers who couldn’t give a toss and a 17 year old.

4 Likes

Another young, hungry signing - happy with this. I’m with others thinking that he will initially start on the bench and have to earn his spot.

On reflection we have done very well to get both Gordon and Ferrier and possibly have some change from the Bakayoko deal. Both look like they want to show what they can do and spoke about taking their chance in the FL.

Sounds like a good signing to me. Excellent news.

I know Dean was aware of the lad but is this an example of Keates scouting network unearthing options…?

Delighted with today’s business. Looks a very competitive squad with addition of one CB.

Players know that football is a squad game and although they all want to start every game most recognise that up to 14 players normally get some time on the pitch every week.

1 Like

I would think that we will add another CB loan and then we will have a very competitive squad. The adage ’ a week is a long time in fottball’ has never seemed more appropriate than this last 7 days. This time last week it was all doom and gloom, fast forward a week and we’ve sold a player for money, paid out 2 fees and have started the season with a win. Well done Dean, let’s hope that you do as well as the last fella we had in charge called Dean!

2 Likes

Didn’t Markis get a 3 year deal? Bax also signed a 3 year contract…Maybe shows why the club are reluctant to hand them out!

1 Like

we have someone in charge now that understands football :wink:

seems to know where the goal is

Isn’t Dobson on a 3 year + contract?

Signed a two and a half year deal in January

Last person to get a 3-year deal down the Banks’s was Shitney wasn’t it :laughing: for me the front 3 (and the wingers) are as an exciting attack as we’ve had for a while. Pace, power and hunger in abundance. Will be interesting to see how they develop over the coming months/years. Nice to have a manager that has a plan and signs players to fit that plan.

1 Like

Heaven knows how we managed this

For me the marquee signing of the summer

Know a few Leicester fans who seriously rate him

Ginnelly, Ismail, Ferrier and Gordon that is serious pace for this level

3 Likes

Leicester fans on Twitter seem to really rate the lad. Upfront we have pace, power and competition for places, it’s exciting.

1 Like

Yep. Upsetting Wrexham and Tranmere fans was good but upsetting Leicester fans takes it to a whole new level.

4 Likes

Potential i’d say!

Another of these, but in a Walsall shirt wouldn’t go amiss!

Birthday Goal!

The two Tranmere fans I know are upset - and even more so now they sold one of their midfielders to the Sloppies!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Good.