Kane Wilson

Wilson was not very good here but very good at Exeter so it could be either he isnt league one standard or he just did not fit with us.Morris is what you say he is he will not run at a full back and whip a cross in lacks pace personally i think he is better as an attacking midfielder than a winger Ferrier is a tit and any manager will have his work cut out with him but there is talent there if he decides to drop the attitude and use it hope this is helpful and good luck in league one.

Ferrier as got a lot of fight in him, aspecially with his own players.

Wilson looked very good today even if it was against Bolton’s young lads. Also saw him at Portsmouth away (via ifollow) and he had a good game there too. Looks a confident lad especially for a 19 year old.

Ferrier did well today, two goals. The second very impressive. Even his first was a deadly efficient finish. He probably should have been sent off at 0-0 though after a late tackle right infront of 2,200 Bolton fans in the away end. They didn’t look and sound impressed especially after him scoring his first goal ten mins later, and obviously weren’t impressed losing 5-0.

Even Mr Kieron Morris had a positive impact today and was also decent at Portsmouth. Maybe hes turned a corner?

How are you guys doing?

Ferrier smashing it against Bolton under 8s.:wink:

Seriously if Micky Mellon can get into his head there’s a raw but potentially decent league one striker in there somewhere.

1 Like

Yeah, Bolton were shocking today and you could see from their warm up how easy the game was going to be. They did try though bless them.

To be fair to Ferrier he was impressive against Rochdale too. Quiet at Portsmouth away last weekend though. I think theres definitely something really decent with him and he does excite me when hes around the opposition box. His bad challenge on their 8 year old was worrying though, especially at 0-0. Although I think if we had been down to ten men for most of the match we still would of won 3-0.

Always said Ferrier has something but he usually starts well then ruins it by being a ■■■■.hopefully your manager can handle him he could be a huge asset if he can.

1 Like

Fairly solid if unspectacular start for us we look more defensively sound than last season and will be hard to beat by more than the odd goal from what i have seen so far.We still need a proven goalscorer who can take his chances for me as the way we have set up in the first few games we dont create that much and any chances need to be taken for our style under Clarke to be effective .Clarke himself has said similar.