We’ve got Lead Flashing Gordon to recall aswell if need be.
If we are going to sign Roofe, it would have been nice to get some minutes into him in tomorrow nights game.
It may happen.
The puns on this thread are so boring
Can’t stop awning.
They have gone a bit flat now.
Duly amended, I did originally spell it with 2 “e”s, and thought it didn’t look right, only to misspell it again!![]()
If Roofe does join l’m not sure he will reach the lofty heights of previous seasons…joist saying!
It should be never come back again
To just break from the roof puns - he is a former pupil of Chuckery Primary and Joseph Leckie Schools, I believe.
Night on the tiles if he signs?
Can’t see the picture on is Insta, has he taken it down now or am I being thick?
Kemar Roofe someone’s having a lath here I think .
On his IG Story, not a post.
Be a good shout of it comes off. Truss Walsall to pull this off.
Would you Adam and Eave it!
If this is ( pitched ) properly, and not left to go ( flat ) Roof signing that is …he must be gable to offer more than Jamma does now…
With him signed there is no ceiling to our ambition. Let’s fascia it, we’ve all felt we needed a signing like this.
We have lofty ambitions attempting to sign him….
Let’s hope he scores a stack of goals and we sweep into league one.