Kids for free

As I understand this is early bird season tickets only 12-17 years of age cause I looked it up and asked at ticket office for future purchase when my grandson becomes 12.

Why should fans have to ā€˜researchā€™? Every other ticket detail is published on the social media posts and web articles for each match so why canā€™t they include this and try and entice a few more people in? Seems like theyā€™re the ones that canā€™t be arsed

Not everyone uses the website for information, a lot may just turn up and ask what the cost is for them and their kids and as a few have already mentioned, have never been told about this

6 Likes

Fans shouldnā€™t have to do research! Thatā€™s kinda the point of marketing.

Itā€™s like a supermarket having 2 for 1 promotion on boxes of Celebrations without any signs. Itā€™s not up to the customer to ask is it?!

Iā€™m always looking at the website and Iā€™ve NEVER seen this. I have never seen an advertisement either.

Donā€™t blame the fans for the club failing to market their promotions!

10 Likes

You totally miss the point you should not have to research it . Itā€™s about letting everybody know about these offers all the time .and attracting the fans of the future

2 Likes

This is exactly the kind of thing that should be promoted to every single school in the Borough.

3 Likes

Exactly

What planet is this brain of Britain on! Are you from the marketing department?

Is it not a shops fault if they donā€™t advertise what they offer and then get no custom as a result?

This is the problem with protests etc, always one or two fans on a completely different planet that has seemingly bypassed the last decadeā€¦

I work for a market research company and this is the type of research we report on as well as other things. Using our basic criteria Walsall would fail their reports without a shadow of doubt. Blaming supporters for the clubs poor marketing. Iā€™ve heard it all now. Phenomenal.

5 Likes

https://www.saddlers.co.uk/ticket-information/
You donā€™t have to be ā€˜Brain of Britainā€™ to find thisā€¦

Are you Stefan gamble ???

1 Like

Oh look its the pages they installed yesterday!! We have another ā€˜moleā€™ on the site!

But yeah, okay, lets play your game. Go on then, go and book and pay for a ticket for you and your grandson, using the special offer, online - like you can do at any other club. Best of luck!

Take a screen print and post in hereā€¦

4 Likes

And you donā€™t have to be ā€˜brain of Britainā€™ to see this isnā€™t advertised anywhere. The fact not everyone knew about it proves that. Most people donā€™t book tickets through the Walsall ticket page, they go straight to the e-ticketing site. The club has even admitted theyā€™ve been poor in terms of marketing these incentives.

2 Likes

Everyone said last night that they werenā€™t aware of these deals , and that the club should be doing more advertising regarding this , with which Gamble and Mole agreed .

It was also pointed out the complicated system , and amount of choices with regards to buying tickets for matches.( including over pricing of them ) If we as regular supporters who have a slight idea of how it works donā€™t have a clue what chance has a new potential supporter got ā€¦exactly none . How many times as a club can we shoot ourselves in the foot

6 Likes

Another mole,or a gamble maybe?:shushing_face::thinking: