Kinsella signs

Signed a new contract

2 year deal according to Bescot Banter. No length of contract given on the OS or their twitter account

Kinsella refers to the ‘next two years’ in his interview on the OS

Great news

According to Masi the policy of new manager Darrell Clarke is not to reveal the length of contracts

Noticed we have stopped formally announcing contract lengths. Perhaps it’s easier to negotiate with agents if they don’t know the length of contract recent signings have been given?

That’s the GOOD news :grinning: Now what’s the BAD news going to be??? :thinking:

Good news this

Very pleased. Very much a DC player with him giving his 100% every game

Morris and his mom coming back😫

1 Like

Well done DC, we need Kinsella…I’m pleased with this.

Wouldn’t surprise me if the club announced a new signing but forgot to mention their name.

I see he’s wearing number 8 on his training gear. Do you think that’s a squad promotion or just because he’s the 8th player we’ve got contracted for this season? :rofl:

2 Likes

Delighted by this, Liam’s a great lad, thoroughly professional, gives everything for the cause and cares about the club. I’m sure he’ll go from strength to strength with the attitude and commitment he shows.

6 Likes

Glad he’s signed on - think this will prove to be a very big signing for the season. Isn’t spectacular, but knows the club extremely well and is very good at what he does.

1 Like

Good show of loyalty from him, sure there were a few league one teams interested.

4 Likes

Good piece of work this. I thought he might be off and probably would have been if Kents was still here.

Good old Kents and Whembly. :grinning: