L 1-0 vs Crawley Town (A) - Mon 18th Apr, 3pm

Port Fail 1 Bristol Rovers 2 (32 min)

1 Like

How many times have they put Ferry down the channel?

Have they got a generator running at Crawley? that is all i can hear on ifollow :frowning_face:

1 Like

Jamille Matt yet again :roll_eyes:

Forest Green 2 Oldham Athletic 0 (41 min)

Bye Oldham

Tranmere Rovers 1 Exeter City 0 (40 min)

Rushworth looks up for this

Did he catch it?

1 Like

So sad really, a REAL club, not like plastic vegans FGR, just hope Scunny beat Stevenage to help Oldham’s plight.
Looks like Leak and Perry seem to be mentioned in every positive action where we are concerned today! Perhaps the youth needed to be tried earlier.

2 Likes

It wasn’t that interesting. Typical for end of season games, where both teams are somewhere between beach and last game.

Not a bad 1st half with some positive performances so far. Midfield looks more creative with Perry always looking to play forward. Labadie having a good game. Makeshift back 3 all doing well.

But still 45 minutes left.

Only been watching from around 15 minutes but the defence seem to be playing well, leak again not letting anyone down. It’s a shame he’s not had more chances this season when you see how the rest have played. Oss irritates me though, he isn’t one that doesn’t try but he seems to want to always be the centre of attention with his runs. Sometimes a quick pass would be better and he could be a half decent player. But there lies the problem his vision on the pitch just isn’t there

Scunny have 6 players under 20 years old playing today 3 making their football league debuts and are currently keeping a clean sheet something they haven’t done very often this season.

Isn’t it interesting that, in the last two games where we’ve been without Kinsella, the general opinion is that Ladabie has looked good. I think our best run of form of the season under Taylor also came when this was the situation. It’s really making it glaringly obvious that playing both of them in midfield is not the right fit.

2 Likes

Shame Perry is, most likely, going to be gone.

I thought we played some good football in the 1st half, a very late decision from the lineman prevented Miller putting us ahead.
I haven’t said this on here this season but Labadie is having an excellent game, hustling for every ball and getting into good positions going forward. Our defence is looking solid at the back with Leak and Mayo having good games.
We’ve been a one goal team all season, let’s hope we can get it in the 2nd half.

1 Like

He only signed a new contract last year, would have expected it to be longer than 12 months

I know we’ve been talking about this for yonks - but it’s been obvious for ages and ages!

1 Like

No team changes from either side to start the 2nd half