L 1-0 vs Leicester City (H) - FA Cup Round Four - Sat 28th Jan, 12:30pm

If anyone is still after a ticket…
Interested to know where these are. I thought 3/4 of the ground was “restricted view”. :smile:

4 Likes

Full match day live from the game on Talksport

1 Like

Do we get a few quid for that?

Leicester only got a 0-1 win at Gillingham in last round. Also drew 0-0 at Stockport right at start of season with very strong side.

That said Monthe will be a big miss and it will be a makeshft strikeforce to take on a dodgy backline.

When you look at the 11 tomorrow back to front they’ll probably be more changes in it than in last three months for the league games where the team has been pretty settled.

Think it will be battling 1-3 defeat. Someone like Maddison in his first start for three months will likely be the difference.

1 Like

Thought they reserved restricted view spots for refs and linos? :guide_dog: :man_with_probing_cane:

5 Likes

I think i sill be standing for the whole game, not that i would restrict anyone’s view anyway :laughing:

You would have thought so , don’t really know though.

You wouldn’t do that even if you stood on your seat :wink::grin:

1 Like

First full house in a long time .
Only this time it’s our club ,our ground and no leech licking his lips at the extra revenue.
Just enjoy the day ,the atmosphere, Get behind the team and be load and proud . UTS

4 Likes

What time the bars open tomorrow

Skybet. Saddlers 8-1

1 Like

Looking forward to this game like no other I can remember. I remember the Leeds, West Ham, Charlton games etc, but this one tops those.

I fancy us to cause an upset, keep their forwards quiet, grab a goal then it’s bodies on the line time.

Come on lads!!

1 Like

9.00 AM the railway mate

1 Like

On about Walsall mate, my mate who picks me up wants to go straight there tomorrow

1 Like

I don’t know the answer mate, but usually sometime today they release a matchday schedule posted on Twitter and facebook, which includes bar opening times etc.

1 Like

Bonser/Roper suite is open from 10am and selling beer straight away, not sure how that effects anywhere else in the ground.

4-2?

Katz apparently open at 10

5 Likes