L 1-0 vs Rochdale (A) - League Two - Sat 9th April, 3pm

Fair play to Flynn I say!

Because we might get injuries and he may have to bring him on?.He’s just filling places on the bench basically.

1 Like

Wards crap and has been all season(when he’s fit) if you can’t see that your possibly watching a different game to me? Or maybe you don’t have much clue about football?

1 Like

After last Saturday i’d be very surprised to see Menayese play for us again under Flynn.

Leak, not sure. Maybe Flynn wants the experience? Personally, i’d put him in to see how he gets on?

Rodney back on the bench, I reckon he might be another one not fancied by Flynn.

Another one who goes missing during games mate money for Rodney or 2 years wages for a bloke who ripped us a new backside last week? I know what I’d have done.

They’ve all been crap!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: We are bottom third of League Two!!! But it’s all Wards fault I suppose. :rofl::man_shrugging:

You only mentioned wards opportunity today why would I mention the others? I’d keep Ward on in a coaching capacity his experience isn’t under question or scrutiny by myself and I’m sure he brings a lot to the dressing room but he’s been on 2K a week as a player and when he’s played he’s been poor that is an absolute fact.

1 Like

Any idea how we plan to score today :joy:

Deflection off the referees arse?

1 Like

Hopefully via a fullback given we have three of them in the back four and one in midfield if you count Kinsella :wink:

If they aren’t showing signs of doing so we can bring Mills on as a fullback to get us a goal :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve just said to my Mrs you watch Ward score the winner now I’ve slated the bloke :smiley:

2 Likes

Where as Ward has looked brilliant …

1 Like

I reckon he might be dong a Matt Sadler - legs have gone to do the LB role justice, but still mobile enough to be left sided CH for another year or 2?

Pretty sure Rushworth just went off injured in the warm up by the way

1 Like

Glad Kiernan has been given a chance as he’s been far from our worst player this year.

We’ll miss Shade - he must be injured or poorly.

As others have said, the defence is a mystery. I suspect it is White and Monthe in the middle with Ward and Devine as full backs in a fairly conventional back four. Leak is very unlucky here. As is Perry in midfield. A midfield that doesn’t score or create goals and now sat behind what looks like a fairly narrow three in Osadebe, Kiernan and Wilkinson. The latter of whom has never been good up top on his own so needs support arriving extremely quickly otherwise it is coming straight back.

https://twitter.com/JoeEdwards_Star/status/1512789736410296333?s=20&t=YpIuhHWVJiSxCVqgEiBEaQ

1 Like

Their keeper looks short?

Decided to stay at um and get me accounts up to date. So I’m on ifollow with the rest of yow.