L 2-0 vs AFC Wimbledon (A) - League Two - Tue 28th March, 7:45pm

Our players are really not going to be fully match fit for this either

Unless that gets called off as well - then he’d miss Salford.

This is from the FA Players Guide for the 22/23 season - pretty clear the suspension will carry across to the cup game.

Argh!!
Live in Walsall, work for a company in Hemel Hempstead and currently on a train to Newcastle for an overnight stay.
So I could get to the match tomorrow night, I got up at 5am this morning, drove to the office, couple of hours there and then a train in to London, to meet a colleague at Kings Cross to then head up north.
Returning at about 4pm tomorrow afternoon, to get the tube down to Tooting Broadway, arranged to leave my overnight bags on the supporters coach (thanks Michael if you read this), then a late train back to Hemel to pick up my car and home.
If it hadn’t been for the footy, I could have had a lie in this morning, got the train from New Street and met my colleague in Newcastle!!

1 Like

I’m gutted for Manny

Manny has form in this competition too when he scored against Watford for Tranmere.

Getting annoyed at spending time writing previews for the game to be called off. Fooking shite British weather :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

It’s not interfering with your striking is it Rob? :grinning:

5 Likes

Hmm

That’s for accumulated yellows, not reds.

1 Like

Gonna be hard to fit all these games in , especially when the cup run continues ?!

I knew that :eyes:

Oh well, gives me more time to try and sort out how to get anywhere near the ground without getting robbed blind by Khan and his mates. Oh by the way that ultra clean air tax has gone up to £13.50 now if it effects you.

Two weeks and no game. Not too good, when you lose the match rhythm.

I see tinpot Swindles game postponed as well no undersoil heating :thinking:

9 Likes

No undersoil heating! How tinpot are they? Their fans will be rioting! What sort of L2 team doesn’t have undersoil heating? Oh yeh, all of them😄

4 Likes

Their fan base are turning out to be the dogheads of the lower leagues … :ok_hand:

5 Likes

My mate supports Barnet and their game at Eastleigh has simply been put back 24 hours. Is that possible in the Football League?

Did wonder if this would happen, but I reckon we’ll not be keen on it even if it’s possible, given the game on Sat.

Probably depended on lots of things like ref availability, police spproval etc