L 2-0 vs Milton Keynes Dons (H) - Papa Johns Trophy Group K - Tue 18th Oct, 7pm

I’m judging him on his technical abilities and how he’s read the game, used his body to avoid needing to tackle and his positional sense. The opposition level isn’t that important in that respect.

By comparison I think Liam Bennett’s been really poor. All energy but very little quality in possession and pretty atrocious defensively and we’ve needed to bring an extra t player over to that side to help out.

Swindon down to 9.

What makes you say that? I thought that they played some decent football going forward and looked very comfortable on the ball . If anything they looked a bit dodgy at the back, particularly set pieces.

Williams has been a disappointment tbh, I was expecting more from him, even at 36!
I think MF signed him for his heading ability not endurance. He’ll call it a day at the end of the season.

As far a the game is concerned we’ve had our chances to score on several occasions. Williams headed over the bar when it was easier to score.
Again, we’re getting into the opponents half and pass the ball back to the full backs or the keeper, never going to score playing like that…infuriating to watch!
We need to be more on the front foot in the 2nd half.

1 Like

Sorted

1 Like

Because they are still drawing against a second string Walsall team with Comley and White in defence so they must be bad.

1 Like

Haha. I wouldn’t say this is second string. More like string and a half. All first team regulars

1 Like

So will our squad be if we get any more injuries!

Which season… autumn ?

Thought tonight may have been an ideal opportunity to give Maher a start.

5 Likes

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Absolute carthorse.

2 Likes

How shite are we :joy:

Should be given 30 minutes at the very least

1 Like

Turning it off now, i have a lot of recorded Emmerdale to watch :wink:

The manager doesn’t care about this match so neither do I :joy:. Flynns style of football tho is so boring , wank , shite and piss poor :+1:

1 Like

Another terrible goal to give away - poor from Hitchings and Evans in my opinion

1 Like

Good news, the chance of penalty shootout is diminishing. Bad news, no, nothing works in defence it seems.

Yep it’s awful