L 2-1 vs Accrington Stanley (A) - League Two - Sat 23rd Dec, 3pm

Both Big men and both get assaulted week in week out too mate.I can’t believe how little they get from the referees in this league.

1 Like

Totally agree mate. Not seen much of Matt since he came back into the team, but watching Draper in games earlier in the season, it was unbelievable he didn’t get more free kicks.

1 Like

Matt was good when he came on, but I’m still not sold considering all the absolutely abysmal performances on the other side of the ledger. Hopefully he’s turned a corner and continues improving today.

So long as it’s not Wham cRap like the last time we were here. :roll_eyes:

Let’s see how it pans out today. At least starting with 2 upfront is a positive selection.

Draper has been missing in action since injury, for me it would be who plays along Matt at the moment. Would be great to see Matt and DJ start firing, imagine playing strikers In form that we actually own who would dare to beleive! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

1 Like

Don’t allow the results of your fav footy team spoil your festive period, but anything can happen. It’s a magical period of the year and not everyone gets the wished gift.

I before E except after C.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It’ll be like mud wrestling,and yet I still want it to be the total football that we are famous for :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Never gonna happen whilst Sadler is in charge, much rather keep on putting out an exhausted Draper, on his way back to Lincoln shortly… and who will partner Matt when DJ gets his move in January?

Good start :joy:

Let’s how our defence Wakes up before we go go one down!

Terrible start. Midfield non existent with Comley and Strirk barely involved

1 Like

Good start indeed…lets face it weem crap…

Glad I decided not to go today, sort of got the feeling it would all come crashing down somehow.

That’s a poor goal to concede

My hope was wrong!!

Way too easy goal to concede :frowning:

Cock

Knowles free kick with his usual delivery started that. Than a mare from DD. Awful goal.

Butter fingers