L 3-0 vs Coventry City (H) - Friendly - Tue 19th July, 7:30pm

Wasn’t Flynn supposed to be making a decision on the trialists by now according to that article in the E&S? No mention of it being AFTER tonight’s game.

I thought Bennett was cover (possibly first choice?) for RB/RWB - no idea if he can switch over to the left too as not seen him used that way so far.

In the absence of Gordon (who was signed specifically for the role) Taylor Allen does seem to be the more natural fit at LB/LWB. Cameron Green has been trialed there in the last couple of games - is he good enough to sign up as at least temporary cover to Allen until Gordon is back?

No danger of a postponement due to the heat I hope !

Yeah, the press reported he was letting the trialists know on Sunday. The first we’ll know about it the outcome is when the line ups are announced this evening.

Looks like front 2 of kiernan and williams tonight… bet coventry are shitting themselves :smile: need to sort this striker situation out soon… i cant for the life of me think why we let rodney go when we had noone else to come in… for all we know given a full preseason rodney may have been a quality forward. Didnt see it in the games he played but you never know… to leave yourself that short up top is ridiculous

1 Like

Info if anyone needs it.

Will they take the lid off your sun cream before you enter the ground ? :smiley:

Joking aside, good stuff regarding free water etc. Was going but not feeling good and can’t be arsed to melt.

1 Like

Anyone who wants to sit in the lower tier tonight is an absolute lunatic if you ask me :grinning:

Fair play to anyone who can be arsed.

I was meant to take my Son to Telford Saturday but I was unwell, so promised him we would go tonight instead. I’m not really better yet and now he is ill too. Can’t say as I am gutted.

Hope you get well soon mate.

3 Likes

I thought it was nice of the club to provide water to players and fans alike. Placing watering stations around the ground so people can get (very important) hydration is a good move by the club.
I don’t care what the score is, just hope we can find the back of the net.
UTS.

1 Like

It’s a lovely gesture, one the club should be given great credit for. I won’t be there tonight but I’ve bought two tickets so good the money stays in the club’s coffers.

Given the circumstances, they could have arranged live streaming.

Do you have to buy your initial bottle of water from them in order to use it or can you rock up with your own drinks bottle?

No way would I contemplate sitting outside today. I’ll follow Joe Edwards Twitter while sitting infront of a fan!

Look out for the owl!

3 Likes

Coventry line up

Looks like all but two of our trialists have gone

Two trialists. Abraham and Livermore my guesses