L 3-1 vs Leamington (A), Tue 13th July, 7:45pm

As appears to be customary every season now, a visit to Leamington on a Tuesday night.

Tickets can be purchased here - Leamington V Walsall | Pre Season | Leamington FC Web

After the lack of first teamers at Rushall, I assume the squad will be stronger for this game. I’d expect the first team to be here. Or a good few of them at a least.

U18 team now due to some positive COVID tests.

Leamington are offering refunds for those who no longer want to go to the game now that we’re sending a U18 XI rather than the first team - https://www.leamingtonfc.co.uk/index.php/component/content/article/11-news2/1723-brakes-v-walsall-update?Itemid=355

And so it begins… :sleepy:

If it’s the same team that turned up to Rushall they will get smashed .

Score app this morning said it had been cancelled?

Not cancelled, just the Under 18’s are playing instead of the big boys.

Swindon friendly against Swanseas cancelled…for logistical reasons😳 - maybe they didn’t have enough money to pay the stewards!

Kids are losing after 7 minutes.

I wonder if he’s a villa fan?

1 Like

Is that one of our lads yawning during the game?

3 Likes

Anybody gone to this one?
Any of our kids look any decent?

I’m hearing Taylor, Pomlett and Sadler are in the stands with the fans.

1 Like

Losing 3-1 after 88 minutes

Lost 3-1.

Maher scored a direct FK for us.

1 Like

So at least we have been practising set plays :grin:

1 Like

Sawyers back aswell, season to remember coming up although he’ll still probably be called lazy. :grin:

Bought a ticket but got a refund yesterday when it was downgraded to the U18s. Think I made the right choice!

Pinning my hopes on seeing an XI more representative of our first team squad and mode of play next season against Palace on Saturday.

2 Likes