L 3-1 vs Notts County (H) - League Two - Sat 13th April, 3pm

Sorry, busy week, thought @Gavin77 might have composed a barnstorming preview. Disappointed.

Walsall vs Notts County - Match Result
  • Walsall Win
  • Draw
  • Notts County Win

0 voters

5 Likes

:smiley::smiley::smiley:
I just started one as there wasn’t one
Feel free to delete mine Rob

Must must must win
I think that we will do so 3-1 :laughing:

Let me just copy and paste my comment :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Agree mate, nothing other than a win will do! This cluster of home games are vital.

1 Like

Given that I’m useless at betting, I’ve gone for a loss.

I hope I’m wrong.

However, I think Langstaff and Jones are going to be too hot to handle.

We need some of our senior pros to lead the way. I pray that we can keep our season going. Whoever finishes 7th has got a great chance in the play-offs because of the ‘wildcard’’ factor.

Come on @jjunior9 we need only positive vibes :facepunch: we really do need to be that 12th man tomorrow!

1 Like

@Gavin77 to wrote the greatest pre match preview of all time
Rob to be sad after he is destroyed by a masterclass of a novel rivalling a tale only pomlett would pull of
Walsall to win 2-0 .

1 Like

I have gone for a win but not with any great confidence. 3-2 will do.

1 Like

They’ll score but so will we I’m going 3-2 terrible at the back but dangerous going forward Notts.

We’ve got this boys 3-1 to the saddlers.

0-0 and a flat feeling at full time :frowning:

A positive 4-3 humdinger of a victory. Dave last minute winner.

There should be goals ( after all it’s Notts County ). 3-2 to the lads

Yes lots of changes Sadler gambles 4-2 win ROK lauded a hero .boom

Hopefully we can extend the season for another game.

Lose and in all probability that’s it over. Which would still represent a pretty good effort as we usually get to that point in February.

Win and we’re well alive.

3-0. Why not?

5934 (621)

1 Like

Notts have aleady sold over 1k

Could be 6.5k tomorrow

4 Likes

A win to keep us hoping, followed by another against Bradford next weekend, then an abject 3-1 defeat against Wimbledon the week after.

Oh good. Like it when there’s more full seats than empty ones.

A shame we’re not four or five points better off as it might be close to full.

3 Likes

First of a must win 3 games. Lose or draw and in al probability the season is over.

Fitness permitting I’d go.

Jacko
Knowles
DD
Farq
Tales
Gordon L

Coms
Earing
Hutch

Jamma
DJ

I won’t be too upset if Josh starts ahead of DJ. His work rate and effort can’t be questioned. I just think DJ has a chance of scoring more goals. Likewise Manny is a good option but think it’s time to rest Dave.

Most of all we need to take the chances a shaky Notts defence are likely to offer which is why I want DJ to start. COYS!

1 Like

If we want to win we can’t start Gordon . It’s putting to much pressure on hutch and Matt being our only players who can threaten the goal from open play
We need to rely less on set pieces and sadler needs to look at this next year in league 2

1 Like