L 3-1 vs Stevenage (A) - League Two - Sat 8th Jan, 3pm

Our next nearest away game after Northampton so will be driving over today. Looks bloody miserable out though!

1 Like

Will travelling lads and lasses keep their eyes peeled for a woman who looks a bit like this although somewhat older and see if we can get @Paddington his jacket back

4 Likes

I’ve only just seen this mate hope you and the family are all good and fingers crossed for a speedy recovery :+1:t2:All the best scoobs

1 Like

Cheeky did she do that on porpoise?

1 Like

If we can’t win this when pretty much at full strength, then it’s a good indicator as to where we will finish this season.

1-1

Hope you are soon on the mend.Best wishes.

1 Like

Just asking for a friend who couldnt be arsed

1 Like

Cheers both. PCR has come back positive but not suffering too much, mainly a very runny nose. To be honest, it feels like I’m fighting it off (thanks to the 3 jabs). Nowhere near as bad as the “unknown” bug that took away my taste and smell and put me in hospital at the start of 2020 (hopefully not famous last words).

2 Likes

Good news…your symptoms seem exactly the same as others I know who have had their 3 jabs.You should be fit for Mansfield next week.

1 Like

Absolutely no excuses here, these are dire.

Think they’ve signed a few, it’s a recipe for disaster.

1 Like

I know what you’re saying, but I won’t be buying that as an excuse. Whenever we add a bunch of people you can’t expect them to perform because gelling so this has to be a win.

Been chucking it down since 9 am here in North Herts. Could be called off like last time due to waterlogged pitch.

1 Like

I have my fingers crossed …

Unlikely

1 Like

That pitch looks in very good condition tbf , no excuses apart from the conditions and both have to play in it

Looks much better than the last time it rained! And no sooner had I posted and it stopped raining…

1 Like

That floodlight pylon looks nice and tall. No problems defending today. #SamParkinsWordsOfWisdom

There’s a bizarre number of underpasses in Stevenage …

2 Likes

There’s been a fair few underpasses in our first team for the last few years too.