L 3-2 vs Salford City (H) - League Two - Sat 22nd April, 3pm

Never used to read his posts but now rapidly becoming one of my fave posters for entertainment value alone. Hopefully this post will get me an invitation to Crod Towers so I can see how the other half live :grin:

3 Likes

Be careful, Crod Towers is never an easy place to go.

7 Likes

If they suggest a game of dirty bingo, make your excuses and leave.

1 Like

That was why I wanted to go :grin:

2 Likes

I think it would be a mistake to go to Crod Towers. At the moment we can all use our imagination about what they must be like. Endless bedrooms and servants would be my guess. The reality might be different and I would rather live with my dreams (I am often told I live in such a world especially as far as Walsall FC is concerned)) of how he lives than find out the truth.

4 Likes

2 Likes

That is just the servants quarters obviously

I thought it was the kennels…

Na it’s where he parks the sis on mower

On the outside it looks like the House from Play School, but once you go through the door it is in fact a Tardis. King Crod is distantly related to one of the early Doctors - possibly William Hartnell ( or Patrick Troughton perhaps).
He has also had Floella Benjamin to tea in the extensive grounds that lie beyond - modelled on Versailles I believe.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s Crod Towers.

I’m thinking more Crod Hall. On one side a Birch Wood requiring the services of a full time Forester whilst on the other side a Green needing that huge sit on Mower chunky describes. At the back a wild Marsh where nature treats you to Robins, Beevers and even the odd Fox and Otta.

Such a splendid setting and at the Hart of it all King Crod and his staff - his Nurse, Taylor, dog Walker and of course his loyal Butler - Rammell.

5 Likes

If I was writing a thesis on Mower, I’d say that he was one of our finest left backs in the last fifty years, surpassed only by the GOAT, Rico Henry, who will eventually be sold to Arsenal, when Tierney goes to Newcastle. This will herald a new dawn for Arsenal, England and the Saddlers.

3 Likes

Loved Kenny, and still do :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I don’t know if he is a fan of me wrapping my arms around him every time i see him and giving him a man kiss though :joy: :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I’m glad that I misunderstood to your liking @chunkster

I was going to ask crod if his sister listened to The Beach Boys whilst sat on the mower…

1 Like

Knowing Kenny as i do
I honestly don’t think he would object to crodster’s sister sitting on him while listening to ANYTHING
And with a couple of butt cheeks hanging over his ears, i don’t think it would matter if it was mantavani :joy: :wink:

1 Like

Must admit we have had some decent left backs here…. Kenny and Rico as mentioned above. Danny Fox, Neil Pointon, Gino Padula, Aranalde, Derek Statham … I’m sure I’ve probably forgotten others I’ve seen in my time

4 Likes

Zigor

Leahy …

Brian Caswell, think he played left back, good lad came from gods county wednesbury.

1 Like

“Wednesburyshire”? Now England’s smallest county, move over Rutland!