L 3-2 vs Salford City (H) - League Two - Sat 22nd April, 3pm

Actually, as I have said on another thread, we have had more success over the years with rookie managers than with those who “know the division”.

1 Like

There was Wolfgang Wolf at Wolfsburg too.

1 Like

My last home hurrah of the season as I’m off on a luxury cruise for the curtain closer. Let’s hope we can sign off in style!

1 Like

A posh bloke at posh.

Wolf played for the unmentionable at the Custard Bowl

Ask our owners what Walsall FC has in common with their space programme
Saddlers have also suffered a " Rapid Unscheduled Disassembly "

1 Like

Must have been a villain at the villains

As i have said
I will not be downhearted if we lose, just so it bollox’s up Mansfield’s season
It makes no difference to where we will finish
I managed to stop and have a dump on a verge outside of Sutton in Ashfield on my way to York i am hoping to have another on my way back :grin: :wink:

2 Likes

Old habits die hard aye chunks, careful of the nettles, don’t want you attending Manor A&E to show em your bum rash

1 Like

For anyone travelling by train to the game tomorrow. There are currently repairs to the line ongoing between Birmingham and Rugeley Trent Valley with no trains currently stopping at Bescot Stadium, the 48 hours covers today (21st) and tomorrow (22nd).

48 Hour Train Delays Affecting Bescot Stadium

2 Likes

Thanks for that. Have got caught out with that in the past.

Don’t remember Smiths appointment being classed as a statement of intent.

It wasn’t. It was the cheap option, but it was a good one.

1 Like

Anyone changed their mind about going to this? Looking forward to seeing if there is an immediate change in attitude / tactics / formation etc.

2 Likes

No more pretending Manny Monthe is a left back. Play him up front instead. :joy:

2 Likes

Want a win tomorrow. Let’s see some aggression and energy. Sack off these Charlie’s that are too big for us. 2 0.

Think they tried to sign Stefan Kuntz at one time also

John de Wolf wore a knee brace sometimes when he played which was a bit bizarre. Every time I saw him I wanted to run up to him and shove a penny in the top of his head.

There are a few pensioners in our squad if Chelsea want them … :older_man:

Arsene was so near for Arsenal….