L 3-2 vs Salford City (H) - League Two - Sat 22nd April, 3pm

Probably the closest you’ll get

1 Like

Going to Leicester V Dingles… ive given up and dont really care.

2-1 win… new manager bounce.

It will be interesting to see the outcome of tomorrows game, a loss and no improvement in form will validate that the team are not good enough, a win and a vast improvement will not reflect well on the players, who will have basically cost you regular diehards a chance of success, I would be fuming.

Not sure how we get enough quality possession and creativity in midfield.

Comsella doesn’t offer anything going forward. Labadie is a liability.
Maddox and Hutchinson can’t play together in 4-4-2.

Prefer 3-5-2 but wouldn’t start Low so unless Daniels fit we have to play 4 at the back.

I’d like to see Taylor Allen given an opportunity but not at the expense of Gordon.

Matt a real disappointment. Wilkinson not up for the battle.

It’s a case of putting out the 11 who will give the most effort, which after Tuesday’s debacle is difficult.
That means starting:

Evans, McEntee, Gordon, Hutchinson, Knowles, Kinsella and Comley.

You can take your pick of the other 4.

Looked on Trainline app and doesn’t mention this, only something about an object stuck in the overhead lines :thinking:

I couldn’t find anything about it earlier, so I’m not sure what to do tomorrow.

As long as I can get to Walsall (and the BCA). Getting to the ground is a secondary priority :wink:

2 Likes

Does the bus still go back to Town after the game? I am sure I read that they were stopping it a while back.

Bit of a ball ache for us if the train isn’t stopping at Bescot.

Just found this on Walsall Official.

Looks like no match for me and the kids tomorrow. I bet they will be gutted :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks for the info.

1 Like

45 service outside the ground?

They’ve stopped the West Midlands service, only Diamond now.

Diamond service was due to stop all together aswell this month, but after a few residents on the route sent complaints about it stopping with no replacements, they’ve decided to keep the Diamond service.

1 Like

There’s nothing on Trainline app now. Looks to be cleared. I’d check in the morning.

1 Like

Sadler wouldn’t have had that long with some of these players that have zero personal pride and I’d be very surprised if he can get a tune out of some of them in the 3 games he’s got them for but if they do by some miracle play Salford off the park it will become quite clear that Flynn lost the dressing room.I’m only going for the beer and social aspect couldn’t give a poo poo what the score will be.

1 Like

Yes you do care really, its just that we’re all so bitterly disappointed of the way the team has played all season that we have this don’t give a shit attitude :wink: :+1:

3 Likes

If we somehow manage to score today ,get ahead in he game and put in a battling performance to hang on I will be over the moon because it’s what we want to see

Some football will do for a start and not hoofball and I’ll be happier.

4 Likes

1 Like

I agree they should of some professional pride in a performance, but sadly some of these have none, else we wouldn’t be looking for a new manager again and the last few weeks have proved that, i cannot see how Sadler picks a side that gives a shit about a performance

1 Like

Not sure we’d win even with 16 starting

2 Likes

It may have been that the players lost confidence in Flynn and were confused by what he was trying to do. Some of his early substitutions would not have inspired confidence and they might have taken exception to be blamed in public without a chance to speak for themselves.

If they do play well today it will not necessarily be because they were not trying before. Apart from the period after Labadie’s dismissal, I have not seen much evidence of them not trying in games.

1 Like