L 5-0 vs Milton Keynes Dons (A) - League Two - Fri 29th March, 3pm

They will want to bounce back.We need to score fust

1 Like

ā€¦And we all know what our performances have been like when weā€™ve had a two week break, and us all thinking were going to rip the next team a new one ā€¦ :grimacing:

Hope Iā€™m not jinxing it, would love us to come away with the win.

3 Likes

Got a feeling this will be another Mansfield/Wrexham. A match against one of the more fancied teams in the division is usually when we show up.

1 Like

Hope itā€™s like the home games against them rather than the away ones!

2 Likes

Got my tickets today and canā€™t wait ā€¦ hoping for more Notts County than FGR :rofl: should be a good atmosphere with 1400 ish fans and normally situated under the roof on the top tier

Havenā€™t been here since the away fans moved upstairs.

Not a must win but if we do win it stops Monday being a must win.

We need five wins. Five from eight is hard. Five from seven really hard.

1 Like

Yeah we gotta win 1 draw 1 really to stay in the hunt.

Whichever way round we cant really be losing either of these games.

4 Likes

Looking forward to the gameā€¦. 3 points would be fantastic!! :crossed_fingers:

I think our good following on Friday is down to how much it will define the season.

We donā€™t know who is fit, who is still injured. We donā€™t know if all four are fit which two strikers he will go with and how they will work together. We donā€™t know if the break will mean weā€™re re-energised for the run in or still stuttering. If we win youā€™ve got to start really believing, if we lose it feels like a mountain.

Iā€™d love us to take 2,000 and make the sort of din we know makes a difference.

2 Likes

As I said in August, weā€™ve got this

1 Like

I really wished i had your optism, i really do

Stadium MK should be absolutely bouncing, this could be a very good Friday, possibly even the best Friday since my mistress let me teabag her and then we went for a slap up dinner at Bolaggioā€™s afterwards.

12 Likes

Iā€™m in block 30A upper.
Its right at the top in the corner.
Is everyone else in this area? Looks like the worst seats you could have. Especially when most of the seats in the stadium will be empty

On the other hand it could be a very bad Friday. We might lose, your Mistress might have a better offer from a superhero and you might break down on the way back!! I hope its more like your version dear KING.

1 Like

Please no. Donā€™t tell me we are having to sit in our designated seats?

1 Like

Even if you donā€™t have to sit in the designated seats you wont be able to change the area which is right in the corner in the upper.

Getting three points from this game would be a fantastic start to the run-in.
Iā€™m a little concerned which Walsall team will show up, weā€™ve been notoriously slow starters after long breaks.
We have a good squad of players who are capable of playing some excellent football, the type of football we all want to see during the next eight games.
Thereā€™s an excitement in the air, something our fans havenā€™t had since Deano left.
The fans will do their part, the team needs to repay the fans loyalty with good performances.
We deserve this!

1 Like

Iā€™m ok with the area. Itā€™s those daft ā€˜ you are in my seatā€™ edgy pre match chats we have to indulge in every now and again that I donā€™t like.

4 Likes

Why on earth are we in the upper tier of an empty stadium , donā€™t get it.

Just seen online 1300 now sold, 4 of us paying on the gate.

3 Likes

View from our seats, (bring your binoculars)

(Photo by a Newport fan this year)

3 Likes