L 5-0 vs Swindon Town (A) - League Two - Tue 22nd Jan, 7:45pm

I think it will be a draw. 1-1

1 Like

We should be very confident after wins against the top 2 . 2-1 to the saddlers

Our last 5 all had just one goal in it.

I’ll go for a 3-3 draw then

With the team full of confidence now id go for a cheeky 1-0 win

How many will travel down you all think?

Would think around 400 maybe

Will this be on ifollow?

Midweek games usually are, yes.

3 Likes

I see that the portly Brett Huxtable will be referee for this match.

Lux Butt Breath

1 Like

Video package available on official site. There should be quite a few subscribers.

1 Like

Nine points from three games would be amazing considering where we were a couple of weeks ago, to add to the amazement would be gaining those points from top seven teams.
The players are pumped, the new manager is pumped and so are the fans.
After a great win against the league leaders on Saturday our dressing room has to be brimming with confidence.
Saddlers win.

112 sold as of this morning

I assume we can pay on the gate?

We couldnt untill a couple hours ago

Swindon now allowing pay on day

1 Like

Sitting in an uncovered stand in this weather isn’t an attractive propostition. Fair play to those that do travel down.

Last time was in side stand and that shite behind goal stand was shut so hoping for that same outcome again…

Away teams usually get the end of the side stand not the open end - unless taking a very large number like we did in 2007.

Free swing to be fair. If we win, great. If we lose, oh well it was a game too far. They’ve earned it.

1 Like

With the feel good factor returning after our impressive despatching of the top 2 in consecutive weekends I would love to be going to this. We always take an impressive away audience to Swindon and tomorrow will no doubt be another. Would be delighted with a point against one of the divisions heavyweights and an extension of our unbeaten run.