L 5-0 vs Swindon Town (A) - League Two - Tue 22nd Jan, 7:45pm

I will stick with my original predictions, but obviously for different reasons now, in that we have played well in our last two games, and other than FGR no other club have lit this division up, including the Swindlers

I know it’s picked up a bit more recently compared to early on in the season, but Swindon’s record at home this season is nothing to shout about, it’s their away form that is keeping them in contention. On home games only they lie 17th (we’re 16th) - which is exactly the same position as we are going on away games only (both after 15 games).

Swindons had back to back wins and so have we.
Our home records are pretty comparable it’s all been about the away games for them so hopefully we can get another unexpected result.

I see this as a free hit really first time we’ve had back to back wins hopefully we can get another win and build some momentum for the new manager but I’d be happy if we took a point to be frank.

Unlikely we’ve only sold 120 tickets.

After two fine wins sure that will be swelled somewhat, surely 300+ in the Saddler audience come kick off.

1 Like

Everton Andy must have a few coach loads going down :wink:

1 Like

We’re in the side stand according to my ticket. 2-1 Walsall UTS

I’m paying on gate and I’m sure plenty of others will aswell. By some amazing coincidence I’m in London for work for Swindle and Northampton :grin: Any London based Saddlers going to Swindle on the rattler tomorrow?

3 Likes

Everton Andy not going, he might watch it on ifollow. He said he’s looking forward to seeing what Flynn has done.

1 Like

Flynns certainly made an impact mate of course there will be bumps in the road but I’m much happier than I was after the Scunthorpe game the other week.

Fancy us 1-3 tonight , no idea why!

1 Like

Is that a cry for help @Worsul4eva :grinning:

They are there to help :grin: :wink:

https://www.samaritans.org/news/samaritans-launches-new-free-helpline-number-uk/

I meant 3-1

1 Like

Might be a few changes?

Labadie , Perry, Rodney, Devine - take your pick.

He spoke about burn-out so I suspect Miller might have a rest. Unless Devine is fit, it is hard to see any changes to the back 3 + wing-backs. I suppose he could give White a rest if Devine does play but more likely to leave out Shade.

The big question for me is the middle 3. If Labadie plays, who does he leave out? Osadebe was our most creative player on Saturday, Earing should always start as should Kinsella. I predict Labadie for Osadebe but I am not sure I agree.

If we win - “what might’ve been”

Same again, but with Labadie for Sawyers on the bench.
Swindon have played Newport twice and won twice (League and Trophy) both after Flynn left.
It will be good to have Hatswell’s insight into League 2 on board.

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/19941084.ben-garner-previews-swindon-town-v-walsall-league-two/