Latest pomcast

Same sentiment though

Except some people have been pointing this bullshit out for 3 years now regardless of form …

I am glad you put happy clapper in quotation marks as I am not that happy. No fan could be happy after the last half decade. However I am a supporter of the club and the team.LP has undoubtedly made mistakes but he owns the Club and until such time as a someone

else buys it he is our only hope.

Let’s face it we are not going to be taken over by some multi millionaire ( mind you last time it didn’t work out that well did it? Indeed you could argue that many of our troubles stem from aftermath of that disaster )so I think the least we can do is support LP through this difficult time .
Actually I think my view is shared by a majority of fans hence the uptake of Season Tickets.

9 Likes

Total bollocks. I’m a season ticket holder, wouldn’t assume your view is the same as mine :man_shrugging:

If we’re into what, a push for the play offs with a little bit of backing for a manager? Come on, if you want to back the club at least do it fairly and don’t bullshit it.

1 Like

Bet he hopes not !

Mutual.

‘Ark at the voice of the people. :thinking:
If anyone thinks he speaks for the majority it’s you

I’ve literally never in my entire life claimed to do that :joy: not once. Assuming your view is the same as anyone else’s is an incredibly naive and frankly silly thing to do, especially when you use things like “ticket sales” to back it up, which could be brought for many different reasons, not least of all loyalty above and beyond being happy with the people running the club.

1 Like

I’ve never really understood this idea that fans who stop complaining when we’re winning are fickle and deserving of criticism.

Of course they stop complaining when we are winning!

If we we’re winning that means all the various off-field issues are not hindering our competiveness on the pitch, which is the most important thing, and, therefore, there is nothing to complain about!

I agree with you that people are overreacting to this video, but talk is all we’ve had from Pomlett since he took over, so it’s natural that people are frustrated even if they don’t express it in the best way!

2 Likes

How do you know if you don’t like it if you don’t watch it?

I listened to all, some left question marks, but the main problem is, it diminishes the effect of the next videos. For me they are videos reserved for special things (for example season start, big draw in a cup and similar). Rest could be done via text releases on an official club page. Not for the first time, but lack of skill is very telling.

2 Likes

As I said, a lot of people are just anti Pomlett now, he’s made mistakes, as we all have, the only problem is that his are more public than ours and there’s a lot passionate fans that just want the best for the club as does Pomlett.

6 Likes

Doesn’t answer the question :man_shrugging:

Pomlett over bonser any day…let’s be honest a lot of supporters have come back to give there support now that bonser has gone .
I honestly think LP has the best intentions although has made mistakes.
What I know for sure is that we would not be averaging with what we have had to endure overall 5k at home more like 3500 if bonser was in charge… Having said that this is a big pre season for Pomlett with no excuses.

9 Likes

Didn’t really answer my question but thanks anyway.

If Bonser was still here attendances would be through the floor. Many renewed STs when the club announced he’d sold it.

4 Likes

Bonser is why we are where we are - snake

10 Likes

The problem I have with the Pomcasts is that they set the tone for the club, it’s staff, it’s players, it’s fans. They are always dull, badly edited and uninspiring. They could be improved so easily. Just like most things at the club.

That’s our owner/leader sat there in plain sight, telling us sweet fa in front of a crappy blind. Really makes me wanna jump in the car and drive 105 miles to beg for an early bird.

The last three seasons have been the worse in our history, I still see no reason to be looking up the pyramid rather than down and when Flynn realises he won’t be backed he’ll be off.

Believe me I want Leigh to be a success, but what has actually improved or change since he took over?

Increase in police costs affecting budget, my word, what next more fans turning up has cost us more in utilities.

Still no change at board level, still crap being touted, this summer is massive and frankly the future of the club is in Flynns hands, because the board are clueless.

5 Likes

No they haven’t.

1 Like

Here we go, get your colouring book out and try to explain how 1953 was worse :roll_eyes:

4 Likes