Lavery

In fact scrolling through the list of currently unnatached players there are several realistic possibilities

He plays for a club in Thailand, apparently.

I do like Lavery, but i think he will be wasted chasing long balls all game, but he’s more inclined to hang around the box than the others.

1 Like

Yes apologies it appears he does , still unnatached according to www.transfer market.obviously not been updated.
However there are several more realistic options on there

But how many promotions have you won?

Anyone know where Wilfried Bony is knocking about? Last I heard he was training with Newport County in August but without a contract.

He plays in the middle east somewhere.

1 Like

This is effectively what Clarke said after the game.
We created enough chances to win comfortably but they were wasted by the useless pair up front.
Not to mention Adebayo screwing up at the end and leading to their equaliser.

We’ve played enough of the season now to see who the wasters are in the squad. We need a settled team and formation. Drop all those that are either useless or who can’t be bothered and get those that have shown some promise and commitment a decent run in the side to gel together.

1 Like

If he did that we would struggle to put a 5 a side team out

Sorry, I forgot that! How can I compete with a man who has coaching badges and 4 promotions in 8 seasons - silly me! :joy:

2 Likes

When he was interview he actually laughed when they asked him if he’d be signing there, they’re just helping him keep fit.