League Two next season

I like one this week never mind next

I think we will sign a couple before the season tickets go on sale, just to give the sales a little boost.

Will have to be Wayne Rooney and Jack Wiltshire then :laughing: :wink:

1 Like

Never heard of him, any good?

1 Like

Loved him on my PSP :grin:

Now I’ve heard of him :joy:

2 Likes

I’m up at 7. 30 still half asleep In a way work at 9
1st fing unlock my phone click Google.
Top search is… walsall fc
2nd… Up the saddlers
Click walsall fc see wats happening
Back ere and … lads we ain’t signed ny1 knock off

1 Like

Opportunity for someone on here maybe with events knowledge?

3 Likes

Think you should get in touch with @funk_hits_the_fan Scooby… :wink: :+1:

3 Likes

That’s the one mate I remember him on about his previous experiences in events etc

1 Like

Barrows third in a week.

Flash Gordon to Vale still doing the rounds up there.

Cheers guys, but rest assured Walsall Football Club would not appoint me in any capacity. Far too much of an outspoken critic of certain members of our board room.

Historically, they don’t seem to like appointing fans of the club into roles at the club, which is something else I find slightly weird. I would work day and night to ensure our fans were given a better experience on matchday at the stadium.

4 Likes

I thought Boner was our number 1 fan, Whallet… Blower… we have long proud history of “fans” working for the club. Pity they were/are all cnuts

4 Likes

They weren’t fans mate.

1 Like

The lack of a sarcasm emoji really bugs me

4 Likes

Dan Mole used to sit near me before he worked for the club. He used to sit with his mate Andy Poole who became the programme editor
Leigh Pomlet started watching us with his dad when he was 5.

3 Likes

Sounds like Mole was already arse licking people connected to the club, then uncle Whalley took him under his wing , think it’s called " jobs for the boys"

1 Like

there you go. :upside_down_face:

Please apply funk .
We need someone with your experience and love for the club .

We don’t need someone who is just out to make a quick killing … like some .

Needs someone who really hurts about the way things have been run at this club of ours like a fan , not just anyone though , and you have that experience , try mate you never know new dawn and everything .

2 Likes