League Two next season

He would be out on his bum after a couple of weeks, after telling Mole and Gamble a few home truths :grin:

3 Likes

Just found this link Clarke speaking shit as per usual.

Apparently he never wanted Dutton to join him.

1 Like

Looks like the only thing that he hasn’t changed is himself!

I’m not arsed about what Port Fail do, more interested in what we do.

2 Likes

Agreed but Clarke really annoys the hell out of me, really hope he fails miserably and we do the double over him.

3 Likes

I really hope for a “no restrictions” Vale away opener to the season.

3 Likes

“What I mean by that is a lot of the time the coaches I have worked with I have actually coached up and got up the ladder to be where they are now

The arrogance of the ■■■■ is astounding .

Failed season coming up next , and they’ll see him for what he is …a gobshite

5 Likes

What an arrogant teewat!
“I know hundreds of people” - yeah and I wonder what they’d say about you mate!!
Still wouldn’t be surprised if badly drawn Brian turned up there as a coach of some sort. King Daryl just wanted someone experienced for the assistant role, he said.

2 Likes

I think Brian Dutton not following him to port vale hurt his pride now he’s just chucking his toys out the pram. Just glad we don’t have to put up with his ego anymore, thanks for Rory Holden your only achievement has walsall manager.

Now ■■■■ off and fail miserably at port fail you ■■■■■

6 Likes

I was going to post this yesterday but couldn’t be arsed after reading it.I’m glad the arrogant big headed ■■■■■ is gone if I had to choose between DC and Matty I’d choose the latter all day long and I ain’t even seen his team play yet that’s how much I hate Clarke.I’d say we have made a fantastic appointment here and out the two clubs and having witness both managers speaking I’d say we are in a better position already and I can’t wait for Darrell to ■■■■ it up at Vale I’m just going to sit back and enjoy our new manager and his team take this league by the scruff of the neck while DC ruins Port Vale.

1 Like

There’s clearly some real beef between Pomlett and Clarke, which is great and should make for a couple of cracking games.

4 Likes

Clarke is a strange character to say the least. I remember one Saturday morning there was some reason I went down to the ground early to collect some tickets. DC saw me and my boys get out the car, walked over and offered to have a picture with the boys. I’m not sure if this was an indication of his overinflated ego, I took it as a very kind gesture. He stopped and chatted with the kids for a while and then thanked us for our support.

When it comes to him being manager of Walsall F.C though, he was off the rails at times with some of the things he came out with. He definitely believes his own hype, he has had some success for a young manager but he won’t be able to live off it forever. The Vale fans are well into him now, they are a feisty lot, see how they feel if things aren’t going so well and Clarke is dropping his digs in.

I always think as a manager there isn’t much to gain from giving it the big one. Having confidence in your ability is fine (if you have any ability) The way football management works though it is inevitable there will be bad times at some point, and a little modesty can go a long way, I am thinking Sir Ray here, never got carried away even when he was performing miracles, never pushed blame on anyone else when things weren’t going well.

1 Like

Can’t stand Vale in the slightest, but they did us a massive favour tapping Clarke up.

Now we just need some players to thrash them with.

We’ve got 10 aye we? Looks increasingly likely that we we have to start the friendlies with a full team made up from the under 14’s academy…do we still have an academy? cus apparently that’s where 50% of our transfer fees go, or is that not infrastructure, I think I want one of those, it looks like a money spinner to me!

Missed out massively not signing this guy.

1 Like

He is such an ■■■■■■■■.

2 Likes

Port vale signed their 4th signing today… can see Clarke taking them up this season

1 Like

We thought the same when he signed about 25 players in his first summer with us, look how that ended up.

8 Likes

Like or loathe those are four very good signings IMO.

Depending on where that ■■■■ plays them though …

2 Likes