League Two next season

1 Like

It would be interesting to know what the average height of the team was last season compared with this.

Set pieces could be huge!

I think Sadler knows his stuff defensively and Matt Taylor has played in enough strong teams to know what’s what.

I’m expecting a left back from Villa, a young goalkeeper and beanpole striker from Spurs and a speed demon sub from Crystal Palace now…

1 Like

I just hope we learn to take proper corners, it was a criminal waste last season

7 Likes

Perry should start instead of Kins for me.

Aside from that probably right on the othe positions. Looking much better anyway than three weeks ago.

My starting 11 (9)
Rose
White Taylor Monthe ???
Perry Labadie
Wilkinson Holden Earing
???

Rose
White Taylor Monthe
Holden Labadie Perry (New Left Winger/Left wing back)
Earing
Wilkinson (New Striker)

Would three at the back work?

Wilkinson is neither a winger or a central striker he is an rcf that likes to cut in on his left foot.We still need 2 strikers

1 Like

Please oh god please let’s never try 3 at the back again

1 Like

Not League 2 but Andy Butler has left Doncaster and joined Boston.

Eloquently put.

Desperate for the spreads to come out. Lumping on.

Hopefully, it won’t be your fourth successive season of mossiv losses.

1 Like

The last two seasons have not been good, but in the grand scheme of things it’s beer money. Unlike your good self, I didn’t have to sack the window cleaner :smiley:. Tempted to go a hundred a point this time round.

2 Likes

How does it work? :thinking:

1 Like

I explain this to you every year.
Yowm just winding me up :joy:

1 Like

You just send in what you do to put the bet on please x

I simply moved to a more competitive winder cleaner, as well as limiting my own fine wine money losses by exiting the market when the red lights first started flashing.
I resent giving any cash at all to the bookies.

1 Like

Interested to see what the latest odds are. Too much to gamble on solely winning the league but each way for top 3 finish would be decent value as bookies would probably be looking at lack of forwards coming in so will price down compared to the six strikers Salford or Vale have signed so far.

Low 60s and I’m lumping on Belphie style.

28/1 best yesterday.

1 Like