League Two next season

Well that narrows it down… how many 31 year old players do Everton have? Doesn’t take long to establish who it is. Trial by social media soon to take place.

1 Like

He’d best delete his accounts now.

1 Like

Already named in other countries with different reporting restriction rules.

1 Like

I have seen it on google and i was told tonight by someone else

Just seen it’s GS apparently not sure how much more I can say for legal reasons :rofl:

1 Like

We’ve had a player from Iceland before, remember?

1 Like

I will have to make changes to my dream team now :grin:

2 Likes

I have so many jokes going through my head must go to bed quickly

2 Likes

Joking apart does anyone do one on here a dreamteam obviously how about you @RobHarv3y fancy setting a dreamteam up in the sun newspaper half to charity again?

1 Like

I am in a league, we pay £50 each and there are about 30 entrants, i came 3rd last season and won £250 :grin:

1 Like

Don’t use Dream Team, I always forget to update it

1 Like

I don’t mind paying £50 mate I came 2nd in my brothers work one.

1 Like

I will have to meet up with you mate and collect it when i go to pay mine unless you transfer it to me and i can give you the league pin?

1 Like

I’ll let you know what I’m up to on match days I’m going to try and get to as many as I can if not I can transfer it you just DM me and I’ll can send it not a problem a pint would be better mind :+1:t2:

1 Like

Well Bristol Rovers have certainly signed some good players,which ought to put them right up there…but will they have a manager, after today’s revelations that Barton is up in court on charges of assaulting a woman?

1 Like

On an Oldham site they have the results of a computer prediction of where clubs will finish in the 4th Division, they have Oldham finishing 17th, with us 15th!
Brizzle Rovers & Salford in auto spots.

I think 15th is probably about right. Maybe at the bottom end as I think we will be more comfortable mid table than that.

If true, it will represent the first time we will have finished higher than the preceding season for six years.

What a time to be a Walsall fan. Glory glory glory.

2 Likes

I won’t be happy with 15th and fully expect us to be challenging for a place in the playoffs.

1 Like

So do I …if we can get that additional striker in I expect nothing less. We have signed some excellent players for this level and if we can get them playing as a team we could do really well.

I’ll bet yow any money yow like we will be top 10