Leamington (A) - Friendly, Tues 11th July, 7:45pm

Preview to follow.

2-1 leamington
Trialist to score 3 times

Expecting a few triallists on show, but the question is always - if they are better than (or at least as good as) what we have already signed up so far, why are we only doing “try before you buy” with them? Or, vice versa, why have we signed those other players without trialling them first?

We do tend to offer conttacts to the odd one or two before the season starts, but what is our success rate with players signed via this route?

Leitao was a trialist
So was Abraham’s , makuna, Manset
So pretty successful tbh

Sign him up. That’s almost 5% of the goals we’re going to need next season.

Lalkovic hat trick

Leamington is always a tough place to go

6 Likes

I’ll be going

1 Like

Meal, toning spa? What’s not to like?

It’s actually a lovely place to go!

I hope Priestley Farquarson brings his bow tie and Pringle vest top. He’ll blend right in! :smile:

Will be interesting to see what formation MS implements over pre season

1 Like

I will be at the game myself (if it’s not rained off) but have had a mooch about to see if it will be live-streamed for the stay-at-homes. Doesn’t appear to be. :frowning_face:

I might actually go. Working in Warwickshire so could go after work. I will let you know who trailist A, B and C are

2 Likes

Can you pay on day

Leamington’s Twitter replies say you can.

Been told we have at least 2 trialists who should feature tommorow.

Still find it very strange this is our first friendly… other clubs started friendlies last week

Some other clubs, or all other clubs?

I don’t think Morecambe’s did :smile: :wink:

3 Likes

Yh strange that morecambe couldnt put out a team… didnt there owners so they had a massive budget this year

1 Like

I think they have turned into this years basket case club mate, along with Crawley