Leamington (A) Tues 9th July 7.45pm

Yes masi has just confirmed it

According to Joe Masi it is Koby Arthur

1-0 down on 64.

Cue meltdown on WFHYS.

Previously played for Blues and more recently Macclesfield. Searching around for him it seems he’s a winger/attacking midfielder, but Masi said he’s playing RWB.

1 Like

He"s been replaced. Looked like he was hacked down by a divot in an off the ball incident.

1-1 then.

Foulkes on for the Saddlers…ahh I’ve waited years to hear those words. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Cracking team equaliser from Trialist D.

3 Likes

He was very highly rated at Blues a few years back, think he was playing for them at 16.

Career has stalled but then Reece Brown was like that, refound his game in league two at Forest Green and is now moving up the leagues again.

Someone I’d take a chance on if his fitness is good.

These trialists are of much higher standard than the ones on Saturday at least.

2 Likes

Quality equalising goal. The goalscorer looks a very tidy footballer…

Equaliser - left wing back triallust switched to the right as part of the subsitution, picked up midway into their half, drove into the box and fired in.

1 Like

Goal scorer looks the more talented of the 3 trialists but not in the game as much till then. Moment of quality for the goal though

Used to love it when Andy Taylor played for us and the fans used to chant my name! :wink:

1 Like

Kairo Edwards John was the goalscorer.

plays for Leicester

19 year old Leicester u21 left-winger according to what I can garner.

Chant for older fans if we sign him…

G-O-A-L-I-N-K-A-I-R-O

1 Like

Better 2nd half than Saturday.

Saw someone in the stand wearing a Lincoln City jacket with a notebook so presume he was a scout.

1 Like

How did Mitch Candlin do?