Leicester match

Excellent post. I hope you managed to get one.

1 Like

Risk reduction - the club weren’t certain we’d sell out and Leicester would sell what we gave them so they didn’t take any chances

1 Like

Leicester could’ve been offered those blocks on the side later if it looked like we weren’t going to sell out.

11 Likes

That home lager machine has a lot to answer for. :grin:

2 Likes

I don’t disagree mate

No idea why they didn’t do that. A question worth asking.

1 Like

It won’t be answered. I’m picking a deposit in our accounts labelled ‘security contribution’, or ‘community support donation’… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Surely the club will announce DJ’s signing today to deflect attention! Forgiveness comes at a premium and all that…!

I’ve asked it. Not expecting much in response

1 Like

No worries, it was clear you were referring to the ‘woodwork fans’ more than the regulars / semi-regulars in your post mate. I think the suggestion you make regarding a points system, almost a loyalty scheme is a good one.

RV and other hangers on probably had them in preference to the ST 1888 ‘club’ members who could only get an extra ticket elsewhere in the ground.

Are we going to run out to “day trippers” by the Beatles for this one.

What I don’t get. Is surely someone did a bit of simple maths. Steph giving Pom pom the heads up ‘Leigh we could have a bit of a problem if people start having 3 and 4 tickets at a time’

Yep. Seen people complaining about being in a queue, but at the same time complaining they couldn’t get a ticket cos they’d sold out by the time they got through.

Must be their first time in a queue. Wait till they go to Greggs and somebody buys 5 sausage rolls in front of them :man_shrugging:

Don’t really buy the BS about touts buying 30 a time either. It’s Walsall Leicester FFS not the Rolling Stones. What tout is going to be A) even aware this is happening, and B) willing to risk not selling them. If that’s the case there will be swathes of empty seats I’m sure.

5 Likes

So far we are still the only 1230 game - perhaps they waiting to see if Borehamwood go through to meet Leeds, and show that one on telly

And C) have an existing home ticket booking record in order to buy them in the first place.

1 Like

And yet

https://upthesaddlers.com/t/leicester-tickets-external-links-touting/9131/8

And yet what?

i wrote this poem (pdf link below) after the Stockport game, which some people may be interested (or not) in reading.

rack?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:7a90dbf8-dc64-3952-ac7e-89c5a119e13d

5 Likes