Leicester match

Yeah, I tried that at 9 and it said the stadium is closed, then since about 5 past its said user busy. To be expected though haha.

Will keep trying!

2 Likes

Still showing as 2 seats available online.

I was just going off the post the club put out. I posted the image of the text above.

I agree with you, we gave Leicester too many tickets. I hope everyone that wants one gets one, I fear that some will miss out the way it is going.

2 Likes

With the club saying the lower has been sold out since about 15/20 mins ago and having looked online, there’s still quite a few left. Hope it’s just the system playing catch up and doesn’t allow for double bookings!

1 Like

Yeah, they’re selling quickly.
Another 10 gone in the middle in the last 10 mins.

Yep, we should’ve give them the absolute minimum we had to. I think the club may have underestimated our thirst for a good old cup run.

4 Likes

Worth noting that season ticket holders have until the 20th to secure their tickets, guessing that might explain all the seats being unavailable if not purchased yet.

Online showing all lower seats gone now.

1 Like

Logged on at 9 on the works laptop as needed 7 together, e-ticketing site was blocked, then personal laptop battery died halfway through booking, then the mobile site kept crashing! When I got on no more than 10 mins later I managed to get tickets in the same block, but a good 8 rows back.

Just checked again and it’s odd seats only in a lot of blocks - great effort.

1 Like

Presumably (hopefully :scream:), the season ticket seats will still be greyed out as being unavailable. I haven’t bought mine yet as I’m planning to go to the office tomorrow. I imagine that any tickets from ST holders that don’t claim them by Friday will go on sale from Monday.

Saturday mate

2 Likes

With there being segregation at the far end of the OAP Stand and the middle of the Family Stand, It looks like the capacity will be quite a bit less than we had hoped.

I feel for Cumberland Saddler, they should have allowed Home and Away booking histories today and restricted sales for 24 hours so that all could get their tickets. The free for all / unlimited tickets could have started tomorrow.

Yes, and Leicester should have been restricted to the away end, with one block of the Family reserved if we didn’t sell them.

3 Likes

yes, they’re ‘light-blued’ out, so you can click on them but they come up as unavailable

1 Like

I’m not sure that’s the case.
As my season ticket seat was greyed out before I claimed it this morning.
My brother also hasn’t claimed his as he’s sitting it later today and his is greyed out.

I think the light blue ones are those that have been chosen by buyers but they’re in the payment process.

Crazy isn’t it. I wonder how many ticket sales have been forfeited through segregation by giving Leicester blocks on the side.

1 Like

ah ok that sounds more like it, just checked my cousins ST seat as he’s not picking up until Friday, and it’s greyed out - apologies!

1 Like

Just got mine online. The Middle Tier and most of the upper looks sold out now. Precious little down the sides either. Had to cough up the outrageous booking fee because I was struggling to get through on the phone and didn’t want to miss out. Think the club have dropped a bollock giving Leicester seats down the side whch could have gone to Saddlers fans, which is a shame because things have been finally moving in the right direction.

3 Likes

Just got my 3 online as the phones were red hot.
Wouldn’t work the first time so I had to reload - were in the upper somewhere - nose bleed time for me as I don’t like to be that high up, normally a block L person.

Yes, that “booking fee” does stick in the craw a bit

40 minutes listening to the music but :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

3 Likes