Liam Gordon signs

A young left back with experience of a higher level.

Good start

2 Likes

Don’t know much about him, but game time at League One level, at a club with a big squad like Bolton is a big plus

4 Likes

Not gonna lie ive never heard of him or seen him play… so cant really comment

1 Like

Ties in with the belief that MF will play 3-5-2 as default formation.

Biggest plus is that he is no relation to Josh.

5 Likes

6ft strong big and quick, as long as he can pass a football and perhaps cross it (if we get a striker who can head it) he should do well.

As I have said elsewhere looks like decent signing to me. Let’s hope more to come soon.

3 Likes

If you take very much on face value, we’ve signed a player who was playing pretty regularly for a team in the division above in a position we need to strengthen. That seems to be a positive to me.

6 Likes

Judging by the promo art he’s swapping Home Bargains for Poundland. King of the budgeting!

6 Likes

That’s more like it, the Flynn factor I hope :+1:t2:

1 Like

Wonder what Poundland think about us advertising Home Bargains on our website and social media :rofl:

1 Like

Good luck. Probably will be a good wing-back.

Well, a young player from a higher division in a position where we need someone. Shurely shome mishtake…

Welcome son hope you do well :wink:

1 Like

Will he be one of the four we signed weeks ago or his he the fifth one.

1 Like

Great start to the recruitment drive. Good age, promotion from this league on his CV, played at a higher level. Sounds like he has all the attributes you would want in a wing back. Bolton fans very complimentary about him. Not once heard his name mentioned though, lesson to ignore any rumours!

5 Likes

Fantastic first addition, international player who has played and excelled at a higher level who is young enough to improve under the tutelage of Micky Flynn.

Found this on Twitter, Stats from this season