Liam Gordon

Truly absurd. They should be grateful that anyone looks at their website at all.

2 Likes

It is free to be fair, you only have to sign up. Not sure it is worth the timeā€¦

I noticed it was written by Paul Jenkins. I came across a post on Facebook the other day where someone was slaughtering him for an article about Mat Sadler and it wasnā€™t even written by him. He said he had gone back to news now and didnā€™t cover Walsall anymore.

I feel a bit bad for the bloke. Wasnā€™t the greatest reporting on Walsall by any means but canā€™t be nice having shit thrown at you by randoms. The bloke who called him out also told him to leave the page! He said he was staying on as a supporter so fair play to him.

3 Likes

A nice interview of Liam in the E&S, he is rightly buillish about our chances this season. Only slight concern I have is that he says we deserve to be near the top of the league, we have to earn that right Liam.

4 Likes

Played the full game for Guyana yesterday, decent win for them ā€¦ got another game Tuesday.

Not sure whether he will be available next weekā€¦fingers crossed

2 Likes

Heā€™s a quality player at this level - like him a lot

1 Like

Guyana won the first match of the double header against Puerto Rico and Gordon made one of the goals. Highlights here:

4 Likes

Our best left back since Leahy?

Has he got a right sided brother or cousin? :smile:

1 Like

Guyana revolution! As long as he doesnt leave in Jan alongside DD, DJ, Hutchinson, Evansā€¦

1 Like

And they won the return match too. Gordon has a typical run in the first half but there is some comic defending on show.