Liddle

Once worked with someone called Liddle who was a nice guy but amazingly against all expectations went on to be a Headteacher.

Personally i canā€™t understand why people are rubbishing a perfectly good alternative supermarket to Aldi ?:grin:

5 Likes

Seems Liddle has been a good player at this sort of level for many years but seems like heā€™s at stage of his career where his movement and pace is non-existant.

Wouldā€™ve thought if he was to start it would be somewhere in the backline which is where Carlisle played him I think?

Clearly from Saturday him and Sinclair as the duo in central midfield shouldnā€™t be repeated anytime soon as neither will do much going forward when a game needs to be chased.

Gordon lacks the necessary attributes of a striker: he doesnā€™t anticipate where the ball will be in the box, he has no composure in front of goal and his hold-up play ainā€™t great. We need to either convert him into a wide midfield or get rid. Heā€™ll end up at somewhere like Nuneaton Borough.

1 Like

When are we signing Jan Window? Is he Polish?

1 Like

Michal will know :smile:

1 Like

Oh yes, that Jan Window will smash that league and few leagues above at the same time. Thatā€™s how good he is :wink:

5 Likes

Dunno. Iā€™ve seen footage. Very easy for defenders to read. Could almost say heā€™s transparent.

I think with a bit of polishing from the coaching staff he will shine through and mirror what DC expects from a forward, if he doesnā€™t make DC go all misty eyed he will probably have his dreams shattered or even broken, letā€™s hope he shows he has crystal clear vision and reflects our hopes.

1 Like

Forgot to say I hope he ainā€™t a pane in the arse

You putty lot of good points over there.

No not all those puns starting again , just give it Everest will you ā€¦

He does have Some sill-ky skills though. He oughta be in the frame.

I like his safe style of play though

Window is the sort of player that our former manager, Jimmy Mullion, would go for.

2 Likes

Reading this topic my eyes are starting to glaze over

Or backwards

I heard his agent is having a sale, I said buy one get one free.

LMAO brilliant

Yeah. You can see right through him.