Louie Barry sending off

Embarrassing from Low, nothing more.

A bit like Kane !!

I am not sure that you are right there.

A red card for violent conduct is not given just for a push, raised arms and aggressive behaviour. If it were, there would be red cards in every match. Players push each other in the chest all the time, sometimes they use two hands, and grabbing of shirts happens at every corner kick.

Referees are told that violent conduct is “excessive force or brutality”.

2 Likes

Neville will be downing even more Champagne tonight! Grade A…

I dont even like Joe Low, but it was a superb tackle, and Louie Barry wet his knickers. So Who cares

10 Likes

Agreed

Unfortunately it’s part of the modern game, and has been for a quite a few years now.
I’d be more embarrassed about Louie Barry’s stupidity than Joe Low taking advantage of it. Only just though lol!

Was a good tackle, Barry got what he deserved.

Having said that, if there is one thing I can’t stand it’s a cheat, so if that is the case Low is a disgrace to this club. Don’t want anything like that in the club, totally disgusting. Low by name, Low in character.

3 Likes

Yet Fabian (the sofa) Brandy is still held in high regard by some, absolute :bell: end and a diving tw@t

1 Like

I went to the pre-season friendly at Hednesford the season Junior joined. He blantently dived on the half way line and I shouted over to him “get up you pratt, we don’t like cheats here”, he looked up and looked shocked it had come from a Walsall fan and obviously couldn’t understand why I didn’t think he’d been ever so clever.

1 Like

It is as bad as poor ref decisions, it can have an effect on people being sacked or relegated
The lowest of the Low :wink: