Louie Barry sending off

Just seen the Louie Barry sending off incident from another angle. He literally grabbed Joe Low’s shirt and pushed him in the chest whilst holding his shirt. Low went down clutching his face. Absolutely disgusting act from Low. Part of things that are so wrong with the game nowadays. Had one of ours been sent off for that i think we would all be fuming. No place in the game for it.

5 Likes

Salford City can confirm that Louie Barry’s red card at Walsall has been rescinded after a successful appeal by the Club.

Louie will now be available for our remaining games, including Saturday’s trip to Carlisle United.

— Salford City FC (@SalfordCityFC) April 26, 2023
4 Likes

Well if that’s the case then i would be looking at charging Low with bringing the game into disrepute

17 Likes

Barry is a little tw@t, and deserved what he got.

5 Likes

Low has a lot to learn cheating on top of his attitude will not get him far.

2 Likes

A little twit who I’d love here

5 Likes

Same here said it also.

Low over reacted and in fact it’s embarrassing but surely it’s still a sending off in the eyes of the law ?

4 Likes

I agree with that. Clearly a sending off as the game is governed today.

2 Likes

One rule for them…

So clearly a sending off, whatever Low did or didn’t do. The guy was aggressive, grabbed Low’s shirt, pushed him, hands raised.

4 Likes

I still don’t think we would be happy if one of our players got sent off for that.

3 Likes

Can we get the Rochdale goal rescinded ?

7 Likes

Only if we change our name to Salford City

2 Likes

To be honest, both players committed cautionable offences. Referee took the bait, sent off one player, which wasn’t a good decision. Probably it should end with two yellows, but that’s the beauty of the lower leagues.

Didn’t the ref consult the linesman on the opposite side of the pitch before sending him off?

If so, it’s no wonder they got the wrong decision.

Barry is a rat.

3 Likes

Two handed push, arms raised, aggressive behaviour - red card every time. Obviously your chance of success at an FA appeal goes up if you have celebrity owners or are part of football royalty.

8 Likes

Deserved what they got. They were at it all game too going down everytime anyone breathed on em.

3 Likes

I’m in no way condoning Low’s actions here, in fact I find them abhorrent, but Salford set the tone with their histrionics. What goes around, comes around.

2 Likes

Embarrassing from Low. Regardless of whether it’s a foul or not, any grown man that goes down holding his face like that is a disgrace.

Not surprised in the slightest he did it though. Seems a nob.

4 Likes