Macclesfield Town (H) 14th Dec, 3pm

The man from the EFL, he say, yes.

Game on.

https://twitter.com/efl/status/1205484320321921026?s=21

2 Likes

Good news. Hopefully we can capitalise on their lack of training then and get the 3 points

1 Like

Good news I’m not buying this they ain’t trained stuff though sorry fellas they will all have gyms available to them either at home or in a local sports center and you don’t lose the ability to kick a ball over a few weeks that said 1-1 draw for me.

Also secretly all know they’re in a shop window clubs will be looking at these players because they will cost peanuts.

This ain’t no easy game for sure

3 Likes

Fully expect us to win this one and will be disappointed if come 5 o’clock we have not leapfrogged Macclesfield in the table.

2 Likes

Us or them …:grin:

1-0 for us, but I know there were small problems, so at least not to be disappointed, when this game finish.

Good job the match isn’t taking place in the Chester area, would have to be played in kayaks! Boy, have we had some rain up here in the last two days.
Fully expect a Walsall win, hopefully he ‘might’ pick an attack minded side, but this is Clarke in charge, so expect 9 defenders with walking frames and Adebayo up front tripping over his own feet! The single goal in this massive 1-0 win rolling over the line when Adebayo hacks himself down after a great run toward the corner flag and the defender scores an inadvertent OG.
Think folk over estimating the crowd, probably more like 3,500 'ish.

We have a habit of helping other teams out when they are on bad runs, need to kick start their season or their fight against relegation. Now we have the chance to give the Silkmen a boost. I fear a 0-1.

Just looking at our fixtures;
Macclesfield (H), Exeter (A), Scunthorpe (A), Carlisle (H), Orient (H), Salford (A).

Today is the start of a really good opportunity to get plenty of points on the board. Exeter will be tough but apart from that, it’s a really good chance to get a run together just at the right time too.

2 Likes

Yes I agree mate Carlisle at home next game for me can’t make today busy bee as the bearded one is on his way :santa:t2:.

1 Like

Well if we can’t preserve our good run against a team who are disgruntled,not being paid & unfit due to their lack of training we may as well pack it in…I say 7-1 to us.

Just the 1 tinker from last week’s starting XI - take out the goalscorer and put him on the bench :rofl:

1 Like

And you were the one saying Jeremy Corbyn was being unrealistic! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

No Andy…He’s just unreal mate…:grinning:

Walsall

• 1Roberts
  • 24Facey
  • 6Scarr
  • 4Sadler
  • 5J Clarke
  • 8Kinsella
  • 16Guthrie
  • 7Sinclair
  • 25McDonald
  • 9Lavery
  • 10Gordon

Substitutes

• 3Pring
  • 11Adebayo
  • 13Rose
  • 15Holden
  • 20Bates
  • 26Liddle
  • 30Gaffney

Just one Change…that’s good.

Good to see Pring back - following the return of Sinclair last week.

I guess we just have to accept DC maintaining radio silence for the duration of an injury absence, but what I don’t understand is why we can’t have an update on what the problem was when they are ready to come back?

1 Like

Will Guthrie be equipped with oxygen equipment?

I feeling slightly confident today, I’m going with.

Walsall 2 - 0 Macclesfield

Guthrie, lavery

Att: 3.965