Manager Of The Month

To cover himself, he was telling Vale fans “I always start the season off poorly, whatever club I’m at.” That was a few weeks ago. Chancer.

Great laugh watching that gobshite on Quest this morning. Whatever you think of Taylor, at least that arrogant prick only inflicts his views on us twice a season now.

3 Likes

What a shame…

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/league-two/12430094/sutton-4-3-port-vale

He’s a tool I honestly cannot stand the man I really hope we play them off the park and my word is he getting some stick from me that day.

1 Like

To be honest I think we should just ignore the bloke. Give him stick when we play Vale but other than that why waste any time on the ego maniac.

He is doing well at Vale, can’t deny it but he didn’t do well for us. I see signs with the team we have now that something is about to click and we will soon start climbing the table and it will be a lot better than what Clarke served up when he was here. Barring 2 games against Vale forget him, we have moved on

5 Likes

I tend to agree and I’ve made it well known my feelings let’s give him some stick at their place and let’s concentrate on our new young upcoming manager and a team that looks on the up you won’t hear a peep from me about him from this moment on.

Thanks for that, cheered me up no end watching it

Pity they didnt have a DC cam in situ for the final goal

Is he worthy of stick? Stick is often seen as a back-handed compliment.

I can’t get through 90 minutes of that match and 8 cans on the journey up there without singing a few choice hymns mate not in a million years.

1 Like

Are you going there via Ipswich? :grin: :beers:

1 Like

:joy: I’m a very thirsty boy sometimes especially before an away trip.

1 Like