Manny Monthe signs

Stop using words and expressions like that, you’ll have ME being positive next! That would never do!

2 Likes

Dutton in

1 Like

Chris Westwood was signed by Small Person, the summer before Dosh came.

Fair enough. But I was more alluding to the spine of the side (in the year we got promoted).

Bloody keenos…

1 Like

Am I ■■■■■■■ dreaming here or what!!!

1 Like

3 quality signings!!
Looks like I don’t need to be worried - officially or unofficially.
Well done the management team, keep em coming.

4 Likes

Fans of all the other league two sides must think we’ve had a cash injection from a sheikh

3 Likes

It looks like a lot of those posters thought he was going to Plymouth. Might not so be so generous when they realise he’s gone to a rival.

1 Like

I get where you’re coming from but I still don’t think we’ve broke the budget in terms of what we’ve offered these three guys. Good wages. Don’t get me wrong. I just think it’s a genuine professional approach for the first time in a long time and said targets clearly want to play for the management set-up.

3 Likes

Now that is a very decent spine in this league Monthe Labadie and Wilkinson very very nice indeed surely we will be up and around the top end with signings like this.

1 Like

Bringing in experience is a great sign. Reckon we’ve added about 600 league appearances to the squad since Friday morning. Good ages too - Wilkinson and Monthe both 26, Ladabie 30.

1 Like

Scarr Sinclair Lavery to Monthe Labadie and Wilkinson it’s a massive improvement in my eyes.

3 Likes

Looks a good signing…been at Trampmere for 3 seasons and made 143 appearances

Just been on the plastic scouser’s forum and it is so strange !!! There is about 20 posts saying what a great player he was and collasol at Wembley then when they find out he’s come here he is the biggest waste of space on the planet

https://www.thefootballnetwork.net/boards/read/s383.htm?730,17000640

Have a read looks like sour grapes for reasons unknown

2 Likes

Hahahaha. Good read that. Cracking find. Thank you.

I ain’t getting carried away with these signings until the manager tells me they’re real men.

4 Likes

Has Bonser passed away and we don’t know about it yet ? It’s like we have 400 k a year extra to spend or the Rico money is more than once thought . Some serious releasing of the purse strings in backing Matt .

Whilst they look like more expensive signings I doubt they are. Just more astute.
I bet all three are on similar or less than Clarke Sinclair and lavery based on where they came from to drop to us.
I think the pull of out management team is having more of an effect than just simply us spending more

8 Likes

I reckon less.