Marstons Contract Ends

Technically yes

the first sign of madness is talking to yourself :crazy_face:

1 Like

The brewery that gets the contract will be whoever pays the most to get the business.
Thatā€™s how it works in football. Itā€™s a money earner for the club.

I am WAY past that stage mate :grin: :wink:

Depending on which beer I drink mine comes out the bottom.

https://twitter.com/WFCOfficial/status/1531591322414600195?s=20&t=AWQWmFzF5GSFhSpE02ejUA

Was always going to be someone like that
itā€™s about being the highest earner for the club rather then the diversity of it.

If it helps the squad budget and gives some new drinks Iā€™m happy.

2 Likes

Indeed! Donā€™t mind that the club is trying to earn as much wonga as it can. Personally, I donā€™t care about the beer on offer in the stadium, itā€™s more about the people Iā€™m drinking with. When I want to drink great beers I go to Beerbohm.
Hereā€™s a list of some of the drinks on offer:
Molson Coors will serve a variety of beverages at the stadium including Coors, Carling, Madri, Worthingtonā€™s Cream Flow, Atlantic Pale Ale, Aspall Cider, Carling Black Fruits Cider, Guinness and a wide range of wines.

1 Like

I hope thereā€™s more than that.
No mild/dark ale?

Happy with that. We always want the club to be up to date with current trends rather than 20 years behind as usual, the likes of Madri in the bar is just that. Iā€™m also a big fan of it so that helps.

5 Likes

#stayingintheBCA

6 Likes

Pish, but no pisher than the last lot. At least they arenā€™t associated with Wolverhampton I suppose.
Might join @tinned in the BCA by the sounds of it.

1 Like

BCA rules.

Youā€™d be most welcome mate. @SaddlerSteve also frequents on matchdays but donā€™t let that put you off :rofl:

2 Likes

#stayinginthevictoria/katz

2 Likes

Christ the thought of our lot trying to pour a decent Guinness into a plastic glass :scream:

3 Likes

Madri is a nice lager,
On the subject of plastic pint pots, we went to Uttoxeter races on Sunday, and the plastic drinking vessels where quite good to be honest, made by a company called Recup.
A world away from the old plastic oneā€™s.

I like Madri too. Itā€™s a good lager

1 Like

Aspalls, very nice

Me too Dave, not drinking that freezing cold piss.

3 Likes