Meet the manager evening

I’d hope the evening is conducted in a positive atmosphere given recent results.

It shouldn’t be a free pass though.

I’m curious as to how he feels he has done against Boycott’s expectation of “aggressive, high pace, high energy who play on the front foot” across the season.

Why did he bring Evans back as his first choice and does he think it was fair to expose him in that way?

Is he surprised by how well this back three are doing? How much credit can he take, given that it seems to be a back three curated by negative circumstance?

3 Likes

Can I boo as it’s you know my kinda thing ?

1 Like

Mat will be praying for a win on Tuesday then to make it a positive feel good atmosphere.

1 Like

This should be a very interesting night for those planning to attend, especially for the Head Coach, when the Manager is introduced. I wonder who it will be?

3 Likes

I don’t know,but I should imagine season ticket holders/members have be sent an email.

I posted that after the first post, as it hadnt been put on social media at that point. Just afterwards they put it out there, and made tickets available through the usual means.

1 Like

Fare enough can i take my own 4 pack craft ale in .?

Crack on mate

Bet he can’t feckin wait to see you hope you give him a deserved round of applause and some of you should give him a kiss not bad for a p e teacher

Sadler walking into the meet the manager event…

11 Likes

If he can make it - weren’t we told that he spends all his time showing potential clients around his properties and is too busy being a city tycoon to do his managerial duties properly? :thinking:

7 Likes

…how does he manage to get all his marking done too! An impressive multi - tasker.

3 Likes

…all that, teaching PE, and according to the terrace song, furiously masturbating. Truly a polymath.

3 Likes

For those non season ticket holders I have a spare ticket for the night if anyone wants it

1 Like

Give it to @Thanatos or @Gensanx123 , give the night a bit of balance…:joy:

2 Likes

I get free tickets :smile:

1 Like

How many season tickets do you have you must be a super fan if you’ve got ( tickets ))congratulations

4 :relieved:

Mat Sadler deserves to walk into that room like Charlie Large Potatoes! I’m so glad that he and the team are doing so well. Sometimes a manager just needs a bit of luck for the pieces to fall into place. Who’d have thought that losing our (supposedly) best two defenders would have led to us only conceding 2 goals in 4 games, winning all 4. Success breeds success. Once a team goes on a winning run, it breeds confidence. Perhaps that confidence, plus a few enforced personnel changes, was the missing link. I hope we keep it up - we’ve beaten all of the top 4 and don’t need to be frightened of any one in this division.

Special mention also to Taylor Allen: I hope a few Walsall supporters are eating their words. Good on him. After 6 sht seasons, could this be the year?

9 Likes

All managers need some luck along the way just ask fergie and mark robins

1 Like