L 5-0 vs Milton Keynes Dons (A) - League Two - Fri 29th March, 3pm

I think the biggest suprise is if dj gets a 2 minute cameo at the end

1 Like

Hopefully DJ getting a start.

Not the change Iā€™ve been told :wink:

I reckon I may have been a game early with my idea of playing manny further forward.

It canā€™t be that exciting , just tell us ffs :rofl:

1 Like

:wink:

3 Likes

I agree, would be delighted to see Captain Fantastic DD back tomorrow will give everyone a huge boost.

Gordon has looked jaded and in need of a rest. Allen is a perfectly adequate LWB and Iā€™d argue delivers a better ball into the box than Gordon.

Wasnt Gordon left out of the Friday night game at Newport after returning from international duty?

He was also rested against Newport after playing for his country if I remember right. Can definitely see that being the case.

Yeah he came on after Taylor Allen took a knock and he looked absolutely exhausted. Think heā€™d only got back in the country the day before or even that morning per interviews, but was on the bench for emergencies.

Gordon will playā€¦.but can see Manny playing RWB

Ive always hoped mk dons have money troubles, and someone comes in buys them and moves them back to wimbledon, just so i can laugh at the irony when the franchise fans moan and say thats unfair it shouldnt be allowed happen.

2 Likes

For those who cba to go like me , canā€™t afford to go like me or work on Good Friday also me the match is on I follow

1 Like

A few Maundy Thursday cocktails this evening to celebrate the start of the festive period and then an early train to MK in the morning alongside many hundreds of other fellow Saddlers, whatā€™s not to like. Then the bonus of the Boat Race on Saturday. Absolutely love this time of year.

5 Likes

Maybe a few Rainbow Shooter tonight and tomorrow if things go wrong hit the Negroni. :+1:

1 Like

2 for 1 cocktails at the slug and lettuce in Milton Keynes.
You can even pre book on the train from the comfort of your first class carriage.

https://www.slugandlettuce.co.uk/hub-milton-keynes/offers/2-for-1-cocktails

1 Like

Where are people drinking tomorrow? We are arriving by train and planning to have a few in the town and taxi down.

Is that the best option?

1 Like

Iā€™m on the ISSA coach tomorrow so will be stopping at a prebooked place Iā€™d imagine but I have gone to the town and got a taxi in the past and had a good day. Itā€™s a good option if there are a few of you to cover the taxi.

2 Likes

Yep i remember a few of those back in the day

2 on the roof a couple on the bumpers one each side of the wing mirrors with 6 inside and a couple in the boot, we certainly covered it :joy: :wink:

2 Likes

Most of my early experiences of Walsall away games were in the back of a transit van with a milk crate as a seat if you were lucky. Or sometimes Iā€™d be lucky enough to sit in the front with Leachy driving. Happy days.

5 Likes