National League

Who do you want to come up with Chesterfield?

Play off candidates are

Barnet
Bromley
Solihull Moors
Altrincham
Gateshead
Halifax

Altrincham for me. Nice new away day

1 Like

Any of the northern teams. Halifax preferably

3 Likes

Solihull Moors, more local games the better.

4 Likes

Who cares. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Halifax can stay at my mates the night

Hell no, when they finiish above us we would be the 6th biggest club in the midlands :rofl:

1 Like

It affects us as they will be playing us next season

1 Like

He must have a massive house :smiley:

3 Likes

Not necessarily…there’s still a teeny glimmer of hope :open_mouth:

1 Like

The shittest out of them

1 Like

Yes, just another team.
Doesn’t matter who they are.

Gateshead would be a good away trip. However they play in an awful athletics stadium so that would be nailed on for a Tuesday night away day. Think it has a roof on only one of the stands!

Altrincham seems a bit like Harrogate. Thought they were well down the non league pyramid so would be a story for them making league football.

On balance the Moors as need to save a bit more money next season and it’s 4 quid on the bus! :joy:

They really should have two automatics from the National league by now. Interesting play off system where 2nd and 3rd are guaranteed home games and don’t play while they let 4-7th battle it out.

2 Likes

Halifax. 308 bus to Huddersfield then 501 to Halifax, all on my OAP pass.

5 Likes

Who gives a shit … shouldn’t even be in this league next season but we look likely to have thrown ourselves under the bus

2 Likes

From a personal / family point of view, solihull moors as good excuse to come and stay with my mum a couple more weekends in the year!

From a location point of view and ease to get to, Altrincham and then Halifax!

2 Likes

What happened to the Timperley Big Shorts?

Not really arsed.

Anyone other than Barnet I suppose. A team thats not been in the league before or if they have a long time ago.

1 Like

yep.

1 Like

Halifax or Gateshead, guaranteed to be Bromley - shithole of a ground in an arsehole of a place.

1 Like

Gateshead not able to play in the play offs due to stadium regulations meaning they can’t play in the EFL

Solihull have recieved a bye into the next round of the play offs

3 Likes