New kit 21/21

What a shock :joy:

2 Likes

Whenā€™s the home kit released? X

Surely Bonsers name is on it being our number 1 fan?

2 Likes

Club shopā€¦I think youā€™ll find his name is on the boxer shorts near the back , and the womens briefs near the front ā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes

Mine just arrived. Love it. Wish it was the Home top

Itā€™s a pity they didnā€™t do just a little extra to show the gratitude to those of you who left youā€™re money in. Something like each one individually made with the name highlighting in some way for the person who owns in. I know it would of been extra work going into it but would of shown gratitude a lot more.

Got mine and found my name on the front. Funnily enough since they are repeated I found my name up by the badge as well but it cuts off my full name and just shortens it to ā€˜Jonā€™, which is what people always call me anyway haha!

Itā€™s centre of the badge and just follow it down one line and to the end of the writing and you should just she ā€˜Jonā€™ :joy:. Thatā€™s unless these are all different!

I think it was mentioned they are cut from one long roll of material so will be in different places.
Does mean if someoneā€™s unlucky enough to get their name under a sponsor or badge they may be able to swap it for one with their name in a different place.

1 Like

Iā€™ve found my name in at least 4 places. I donā€™t think anyone will have no position where their name isnā€™t complete.

Must be a material thing - can confirm thereā€™s no Jonathans by my badge.

Iā€™m starting to think itā€™s random. That ā€˜Sadler Jnrā€™ fellow is on the front of mine about 6 times whereas my name is only on the front once.

Leigh Pomlett is on there next to Poms kitchen. Interesting.

4 Likes

I have the benefit of having an XXL :rofl: :rofl:

Love the new kitsā€¦ All 3 of them. Tbh

Did anyone get an email saying itā€™s been dispatched?

Nope mine just arrived in the post.

1 Like

Shop site says itā€™s been dispatched after it arrives on your doorstep !!??

Can you still get the ā€˜namedā€™ shirt at the discounted price for ST holders?

Yep I got email yesterday saying been dispatched.

Iā€™ve seen several different shirts posted online now and they seem to have the names in the same place.

Alright show off pipe down some of us arenā€™t as well endowed :relaxed:

1 Like