New kit 21/21

Had the email but no delivery as yet

I’ve noticed that ‘Banks’s’ and ‘Homeserve’ are on there as well :rofl:

1 Like

Has anyone spotted Jeef Boner, Roy Wally or Peter Guiltman names on the shirt yet?
Number one fan and his hangers on.

Mick Kearns is on there and Pomlet’s son

2 Likes

When the shirts came out, they sent a code to us ST holders, but due to the club still messing about with Dutton, I ignored it.
I have since found the love again and tried the code last night, but it said it had expired! Probably serves me right for being fickle :joy:

2 Likes

Cheers. :+1:

I was very much the same.

Now I quite want one and will have to take the hit :joy:

2 Likes

I know of a few people who’ve called with an expired code and they’ve extended the offer for another month - worth trying

Does anyone know if we are going to sell scarves with green in. I’ve just looked on website and they are still selling scarves with black in. I will have to buy a Wales bar scarf to get the right colours.

1 Like

Tried to use mine but club shop was down until it expired. Emailed club and they sent me a new one, which worked, but not had my shirt yet.

Your code? I will bell them in the week

Phoned club this morning to be told shop was busy but would call me back. Call arrived within 15 minutes and the lovely Emma reinstated my promo code there and then resulting in another three commemorative shirts sold.

6 Likes

The problem isn’t the staff, it’s the tatt for sale and the IT platform…

3 Likes

I emailed the club about selling scarves with green in. I hate the red, white and black scarves the new signings hold up, it just doesn’t fit with our strip. Unfortunately today I received an email back saying the club have no plans to stock any scarves with green in. Looks like I’ll have to buy one off ebay, such a shame.
Edit
Just re-read it and it might happen.
“We are not planning at getting any scarfs in the near future unfortunately as far as I am aware. This may change though in the next month or so”

2 Likes

You could contact ISSA and ask them to stock them? i am sure if they got enough interest it may be a money spinner.
If the club have no plans to sell them i can’t see them objecting to the idea, plus they get a share of anything ISSA sell anyway.

1 Like

This is prob the one you’ve already identified…

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wales-International-Colours-Retro-Bar-Scarf-Red-White-Green-Made-in-UK-/284202642095?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Some profit to be made if someone stuck a badge on it.

This is the one I was looking at. I wish I still had my original red white and green named one but I got rid of it many years ago. I still have the original green and red 1979 sew on badge. I have it on my current scarf.

The 1979/80 badge and scarf would be good.

3 Likes

Anyone had the new home kit posted out yet?

6 weeks now since I paid.

They’re clearing the backlog of third kits before they start looking at the others.

1 Like